Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Like everyone else...
20180527_030028.jpg

I have both the Chicago OW and now the blue OW1, and the toe shape, as someone else mentioned, has changed. It looks sleeker, better on the blue pair, along with the added material on the toe box for protection.

I'm debating now if I should keep the Chicago or the blue one, some might say I'm crazy.

I have both the Chicago OW and now the blue OW1, and the toe shape, as someone else mentioned, has changed. It looks sleeker, better on the blue pair, along with the added material on the toe box for protection.

I'm debating now if I should keep the Chicago or the blue one, some might say I'm crazy.
Why don't you keep both? A lot of people will be happy to even get one, but you have 2, one being the Chicagos. I do like the blue pair more tho, just because I love any shades of blue and it has that extra protection on the toe box (I like to get my money worth and make sure it lasts). Thats why I was willing to spend the resale price on that over the Chicagos. But If I have both for retail, I won't sell neither.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you keep both? A lot of people will be happy to even get one, but you have 2, one being the Chicagos. I do like the blue pair more tho, just because I love any shades of blue and it has that extra protection on the toe box (I like to get my money worth and make sure it lasts). Thats why I was willing to spend the resale price on that over the Chicagos. But If I have both for retail, I won't sell neither.

I can't keep both just because I have a lot of fire sneakers and barely any time to wear them. So they would just sit in the box, like my Yeezy Moonrocks, for 2 yrs, till I realize I got new ones that I like more. So it would be smarter of me to really keep what I plan to wear.

I do like them both, a lot, don't get me wrong, but probably the Chicago is still the better colorway.

I can't keep both just because I have a lot of fire sneakers and barely any time to wear them. So they would just sit in the box, like my Yeezy Moonrocks, for 2 yrs, till I realize I got new ones that I like more. So it would be smarter of me to really keep what I plan to wear.

I do like them both, a lot, don't get me wrong, but probably the Chicago is still the better colorway.
Makes sense, hard choice tho.

Profit wise I would say flip the Chicago’s. But it really depends on which colorway you see yourself wearing more...

Profit wise I would say flip the Chicago’s. But it really depends on which colorway you see yourself wearing more...

This. Although if the Chicago's are worn it'll take more work to sell them.

Personally I would keep the UNC pair cuz it's a color you won't get too often and its perfect for warm weather. I also have black/red based 1s already (black toes) so I guess it depends on what u have in ur closet already.

This. Although if the Chicago's are worn it'll take more work to sell them.

Personally I would keep the UNC pair cuz it's a color you won't get too often and its perfect for warm weather. I also have black/red based 1s already (black toes) so I guess it depends on what u have in ur closet already.

The only 1s I have are the Cyber Monday and Breds. Profit wise, yes, flipping the Chicagos makes sense, but at the same time, those are quite special :smile: And I feel that overall, they go better with different outfits. The blue is nice, pops-out, but a little loud too.

Again, tough choice :smile:

Anyone know where I can get a pair of the green laces? I really like how they look better than the Orange.

I second this. If anybody wants to trade some off white laces or sell their green jordan 1 laces hit me in the PMs. The green looks sick in the UNC 1s.

I have some spare OW laces I don't see myself utilizing just yet and would love to grab a pair of the long green laces

I second this. If anybody wants to trade some off white laces or sell their green jordan 1 laces hit me in the PMs. The green looks sick in the UNC 1s.

I have some spare OW laces I don't see myself utilizing just yet and would love to grab a pair of the long green laces

https://www.**************.com/collections/flat-shoe-laces/products/shoelaces-flat-laces

https://www.**************.com/collections/flat-shoe-laces/products/shoelaces-flat-laces

Appreciate the link. I'm weird and want the nike/OG laces only if that makes sense. Hoping someone would be willing to swap. That one picture in here w the green laces on the UNC 1s really swayed me. Was gonna keep the whites or go one white one orange but the green looks so good imo.

After I get my sz swap for the carolinas...might have to hunt down the all white Eu joints :evil::pimp:

Not a fan of the highlighter colors but like the orange laces....go with the tag and accent stitching.

Had mine delivered to my parents house since I’m never home. Came in Saturday as well. These pics making me wanna keep the UNC’s but I really want the EU joints. Hoping to find a trade even if I have to throw something else in.

Any suggestions on where I should look for a trade or any consignment shops that do them?

Had mine delivered to my parents house since I’m never home. Came in Saturday as well. These pics making me wanna keep the UNC’s but I really want the EU joints. Hoping to find a trade even if I have to throw something else in.

Any suggestions on where I should look for a trade or any consignment shops that do them?

Depends where your located I'd wait for value to go up in UNC a little bit. Could always try some supremacy. Send an email and see what they say. Otherwise local boutiques/FB or you'd have to sell and then buy.

Back
Top Bottom