Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

thats a hard question to answer because they run super skinny but also run long in the toe box. zoom flys are a hard shoe to wear if u have wide feet.
I bought some super thin no show socks from footlocker just for my vapormax’s. They have broke in nice in a size 13. I guess is a size 13 any wider than a size 12?

I’ve asked many times, do you think if I’m normally a 12.5-13 but wide foot, I can fit in a size 12?

I never size down on shoes based on recommendations. Everyone has a completely different foot, plus if you're a 13 with a wide foot I definitely would not chance a 12...

I never size down on shoes based on recommendations. Everyone has a completely different foot, plus if you're a 13 with a wide foot I definitely would not chance a 12...
Lol, I keep asking because I’m trying to wish it to fit. They arrive tomorrow, I may just suprise one of my sons that loves shoes too. Thanks guys for your help. I need to quit putting bids on StockX when I’ve had a few drinks, otherwise I would have a size 13

****ty picture, dope kits. Might need to grab a double in the white eventually.

IMG_0939.jpg

not sure if anyone posted here yet, but did anyone see Adam Blythe's custom cycling shoes? For those that don't know, he's one of the few if only pro cyclists who get's Nike cycling shoes made for him, but these are pretty sweet....

p2931758327-4.jpg

p2931762030-4.jpg

not sure if anyone posted here yet, but did anyone see Adam Blythe's custom cycling shoes? For those that don't know, he's one of the few if only pro cyclists who get's Nike cycling shoes made for him, but these are pretty sweet....

p2931758327-4.jpg

p2931762030-4.jpg

The videos not working for me
jkjk

Random but anyone in here want the OW Vapormax 2.0 White size 10.5 ? I won them at DSMNY and Im looking to trade for either of the Black Pairs in a 10.5 if so PM me.

Random but anyone in here want the OW Vapormax 2.0 White size 10.5 ? I won them at DSMNY and Im looking to trade for either of the Black Pairs in a 10.5 if so PM me.

you're gonna need to add on top for either pairs (probably like $500 for the 1.0 and about $50 for 2.0)

Back
Top Bottom