Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Got access and wouldn't allow me to pay and then when it did it said SOLD OUT. Way to go SNKRS

I rarely get a RESERVE and then just miss out SMH

2016 was a great year for me I had all the reserves on the Nike+ app nowadays they just give you reserves on shoes that’s going to sit anyways. I can’t remember the last time they had something good on there. Then for some reason SNKRS never give me access to anything on any of my accounts idk whats up with that.

I don’t ever get exclusive access but I rather not get access than get access today and have it sell out before it even shows up.

Yeah I’ve only got Exclusive Access through SNKRS once, and it was recently on the Off White Tuxedo Tee, which was a horribly ugly tee that no one wanted. And I’m pretty sure every SNKRS user got access to a random color of the tee, so I don’t even count that.

Literally thousands spent on the app. Hurts when you see people get exclusive access multiple times and you don’t get it once. Makes no sense to me.

They just need to do away with Exclusive Access and SNKRS Pass and allocate that stock elsewhere because both are garbage.

Yeah I’ve only got Exclusive Access through SNKRS once, and it was recently on the Off White Tuxedo Tee, which was a horribly ugly tee that no one wanted. And I’m pretty sure every SNKRS user got access to a random color of the tee, so I don’t even count that.

Literally thousands spent on the app. Hurts when you see people get exclusive access multiple times and you don’t get it once. Makes no sense to me.

They just need to do away with Exclusive Access and SNKRS Pass and allocate that stock elsewhere because both are garbage.

i didnt get access to any tees :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Back
Top Bottom