Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I think that app is gonna be even harder than SNKRS. Raffle is up for an entire week and people can just spoof thousands of accounts. And their inventory levels have gotta be extremely limited.

This may be a stupid question, but I was comparing my Ores to the Black pair, is it normal that the print on the inner foot wouldn’t line up the same on both shoes? Both pairs came from stock X and besides that everything seems fine.

I think that app is gonna be even harder than SNKRS. Raffle is up for an entire week and people can just spoof thousands of accounts. And their inventory levels have gotta be extremely limited.

I wonder how much they have in stock, do they hold back some pairs for occasions like this?

they actually have a thing on their app that ties your account to your phone. ive tried doing multiple accounts for the off white 90s and it said if i switch accounts then my raffle entries will be voided. you need multiple devices, which should slow down some entries at least lol

Since SVD is being talked about, anyone have any issues with having to log back in each day? I noticed that when I get logged out automatically, it resets my raffle entries. So I entered for the AM90s and it said you've participated in this size... but it logs me out and now it just shows raffle closed. Same thing for every shoe raffle I've entered on there. Wondering if somehow I won't get the notification because it keeps logging me out and removing my raffle entry.

323F92AE-BBCC-4681-9E85-3D367D8D484B.jpeg

0C831D6B-5C47-40C5-BC11-9592CA77E2AA.jpeg

B186F640-3053-45E2-8D54-4F9E5A4A1567.jpeg

Finally got my Slickies laces in after 3.5 weeks of waiting. These look amazing now!

they actually have a thing on their app that ties your account to your phone. ive tried doing multiple accounts for the off white 90s and it said if i switch accounts then my raffle entries will be voided. you need multiple devices, which should slow down some entries at least lol

Is that right? Maybe I'm just a pessimist but I doubt there isn't a way around that. If it is successful, then you have to wonder why SNKRS doesn't implement something like that.

Since SVD is being talked about, anyone have any issues with having to log back in each day? I noticed that when I get logged out automatically, it resets my raffle entries. So I entered for the AM90s and it said you've participated in this size... but it logs me out and now it just shows raffle closed. Same thing for every shoe raffle I've entered on there. Wondering if somehow I won't get the notification because it keeps logging me out and removing my raffle entry.

Same happened to my gf's entry, she deleted the app and when I installed it again and logged in, the entries were gone and couldn't enter anymore

Yea my ish says closed on svd after I already eneterd and caught that L a few weeks back... smh svd is trash sorry! but im still entering like an idiot knowing it’ll be an L.. Oh well the cycle continues :rofl:

and funny they have so many sizes for you to choose. I hate those raffles where they're like "1 lucky winner will win.." and they got everyone entering all different sizes that they probably don't even have available. Like just tell us you only have 1 pair to give away and its a size 9 or something so I don't waste my time entering for a size 8

This may be a stupid question, but I was comparing my Ores to the Black pair, is it normal that the print on the inner foot wouldn’t line up the same on both shoes? Both pairs came from stock X and besides that everything seems fine.

Back
Top Bottom