Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

yeah the 97s had them too. guess they did away with it after the original 10

I really regret pulling these insoles out right now...such a ***** to put back

Sorry, I didn't pull out the insert and check down near the toes.. Yeah, my whites have them but the others do not. Sorry for confusion, og's are only one's I haven't unds, so I didn't even realize these insoles had the bumps like that.

I’m looking at the Inertia’s but never owned a 700 before. I heard they don’t have a lot of ventilation though and make your feet hot. How has your experience been?
I haven’t wore my Inertias yet, but the OG 700 feel great and definitely hold up. They’re really comfortable & I haven’t noticed my feet getting hot while wearing them either.

The insoles have a raised diamond pattern? I just checked og's, blacks and DO to figure out what you are talking about.. The DO insole is a little rougher than the other two, so I guess you could call that raised?? But all my white pairs and my two blacks are pretty smooth. When I think of raised pattern on insoles, I think of ow vapormax, these are nothing like that.
I think they might be referring to the insole similar to the UNC off white Jordan 1 it has like these lil bumps sorta say

Just got these in!!! Can’t decide what laces. That 15% came in handy

E990333C-C825-4763-9E63-DD3B4836C347.jpeg
one and one

Maybe he doesn't have the same God given gifts as other designers lol
Or he doesn’t want to end up like Don C....or Ye.

Don C got a trash silhouette and Ye got a shoe that consisted of several aspects from other shoes. I’m sure Virgil wants complete control over creating his own silhouette.

Or he doesn’t want to end up like Don C....or Ye.

Don C got a trash silhouette and Ye got a shoe that consisted of several aspects from other shoes. I’m sure Virgil wants complete control over creating his own silhouette.

I was joking about how someone like J Lo getting a silhouette versus someone more established like Virgil. Hell, Jerry has all new silhouettes still in the pipeline.

So is the Off-White/Nike collab no more?
no, just "The Ten" collection is done. he will still release collaborations with nike, just wont use any of the 10 models from the original drop.

for example the blue chicago af1s coming out, which is supposed to be the complexcon/moma version of the af1 and not the "ghosting/The Ten" model that the ogs, the blacks, and the volts were.

yea, i noticed a huge difference in the insoles from my og 97's to my desert ore ones, i thought i was tripping at first, these things feel odd & itchy, i don't like how they feel with socks on.

You have an issue man. Don’t get too carried away :lol:

We just have nothing on the horizon other than blue AF1's which I don't want. Even other OW shoes... there's literally nothing coming out that remotely interests me so far for 2019. That's a problem. Last year I wanted at least 15+ pairs. This year... zero, other than the 90's and the Bapes. It's just weird to not have anything to look forward too lol.

We just have nothing on the horizon other than blue AF1's which I don't want. Even other OW shoes... there's literally nothing coming out that remotely interests me so far for 2019. That's a problem. Last year I wanted at least 15+ pairs. This year... zero, other than the 90's and the Bapes. It's just weird to not have anything to look forward too lol.
You seem like you would like the adidas 4d zx u check those out?

Hoping to get some help on sizing. Looking to purchase a pair of the Volt AF1's. Some of the recent "regular" AF1's I have got over the last few years have run big and I have purchased 10.5. I am normally a 11 or 11.5 in most Nike's. I have the zoom fly off white's in the original white color in a size 12 (which I know run small). UNC Jordan 1's in a size 11. White OW vapormax in 11.5. Most air max and running shoes I am an 11.5. Trying to decide if I should get an 11 or a 10.5 in the Volt AF1's. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom