Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone’s SNKRS order shipped yet? Mine still says in Progress.

Not yet. Mine says estimate is for July 5th which is the furthest out I've seen, but I'm guessing they'll probably ship out overnight tonight and get to me by Friday.

Same

These are flames. All white pair is the best in hand. The spikes are mostly aesthetic. Buy them while the prices are still this low.

Got a feeling prices will skyrocket in a few months

Whatever dudes gotta say to make themselves feel better lol. If they were a regular nike drop, same man wouldn't be checking for them.
But it's Off-White so it's "Ohh they'll wear down, ohhh it's not that bad" etc. It's just hilarious. Respect to those who are actually gonna use
them for their intended use, but wearing spikes on pavement is crazy.

Is there something official from Nike or Virgil stating where it's appropriate to wear these shoes? If so, I'd love to read it. Point me in the right direction.

Is there something official from Nike or Virgil stating where it's appropriate to wear these shoes? If so, I'd love to read it. Point me in the right direction.

According to the SNKRS app, the shoe is a nod to Nike’s running history, and inspired by the aesthetics and style of the track and field athlete.

According to Nike, the Terra Kiger has always been and is still currently a Trail Running Shoe, meant for outdoors.

According to Virgil, the shoe can be worn on pavement casually.

And according to me, I say just wear the shoe any damn way you please because it’s not gonna fit in a single category.

I don’t know why so much hate and people being so judgmental. If people want them and like them then let it be. Why talk ****? You don’t like it? Fine. Move along. Getting annoying, it’s the same **** talking since released. Are they spending your money? Who made you a fashion expert?

I respect everyone’s opinion but some of these comments are judging and talking **** like High School girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah to be honest these are for more CREATIVE and Unique, especially considering how the whole deconstructed thing has been far overdone at this point, and in my opinion, done better by Sacai anyways. Not to disregard Virgil’s design. But genuinely as a design student, these have a lot more inspiration and practicality than many of the other off-white releases. To be honest I’m super excited at the lack of plastic materials, as plastic isn’t great on foot anyway.

Not to say anyone’s opinion is worse than anyone else’s. But the only major complaints so see on here are the spikes, which could be easily cleanly removed in many ways, and the extra set of laces, which can also be removed. I’m glad these are slept on because the true people who genuinely understand design and not HYPE, will appreciate these.
I don’t know why so much hate and people being so judgmental. If people want them and like them then let it be. Why talk ****? You don’t like it? Fine. Move along. Getting annoying. Are they spending your money? Who made you a fashion expert?

I respect everyone’s opinion but some of these comments are judging and talking **** like High School girls.
O

Pairs from Kith came in already. Pretty nice in hand. Only got smaller sizes so im not sure how they'd look in bigger sizes, but i like em. Still waiting on RSVP Gallery to ship a couple pairs
image0.jpg
x3

I won the green pair in a 13.5 on the Kith app for in-store pickup.

Went and scooped 'em yesterday. When I got back to my office, I saw that they gave me a white pair.

Sure. I'll still rock.

I’m more surprised people still trade.

They also mean “trade” as in..... Sell on StockX/GOAT then turn around and buy what they want from said apps, and then feel better about not paying resale, although that’s exactly what they are doing and supporting in the process :rofl:

I don’t know why so much hate and people being so judgmental. If people want them and like them then let it be. Why talk ****? You don’t like it? Fine. Move along. Getting annoying, it’s the same **** talking since released. Are they spending your money? Who made you a fashion expert?

People love hate nowadays. They wanna see people fail; it's sad. They crave something negative. The growth of social media made a majority of humans in the world trolls/A**holes. It gave them the power to type anything they want. again, sad.

People love hate nowadays. They wanna see people fail; it's sad. They crave something negative. The growth of social media made a majority of humans in the world trolls/A**holes. It gave them the power to type anything they want. again, sad.

This site is based on materialistic items... what do you guys expect? :lol:

How is hate excluded to "nowadays" when hate has always been prevalent at least as far modern humans go? Also the majority of ppl in the world don't have internet access at about 60% last i recall.

Back
Top Bottom