Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

CF400FF2-A9F2-46A3-B242-35BD5BA8424D.png
Does anyone’s know how to fix this?! I reinstalled multiple times. This happened to me for the yellow FOGs and now this fml
It says that for everyone.

I keep seeing people got shipping but I paid for overnight and haven't gotten shipping yet. Need my joints asap.

How MJ got a team in Charlotte & we couldn't even get the Chill Blues or Turbo Green's as exclusives!? Those were NC/Charlotte colors. I bet NY, LA, & Chicago wanna whine about not getting those exclusively either huh? Kiss my as$, the only tier 0 store we have backdoors like anything going over $350 :rofl:. F*ck social status, I'm putting them outta business in 10-12yrs. Still haven't seen anyone win a raffle from them.
I won grey Kaws AJ IV through them. Lots of SS wins.

if they did do a drop in a relatively low population city/state, you'd know that the shoes would sit for a while. Literally people would drive-in from out of state and still be able to cop. This is why Nike caters to the big cities

****, if they coming from out of state for a pair of sneakers, they deserve them things :lol:

I don’t get the love for these. They look like Detroit Lions shoes.

Everyone in this thread who hit does not love the shoes, they love the money. :lol:
Lets be serious. $1000 profit is all anyone cares about.

Also, TX is NOT taken care of at all. We do not get anything. One Travis drop is nothing. :rofl:
The past 30 years anything of interest, resell or hype has always dropped in LA, CHI or NY. With NY leading the pack.... :smh:

PO

I’ve literally given up all hope or getting an OW. The only I’ve ever hit on was the Hyperdunk and then my bank declined the transaction smdh. Over this hyped series.

I mean, unless you’re ballin or really really love the shoe; keeping a shoe you got for retail that’s worth almost $2k is kinda dumb.

Back
Top Bottom