Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So you gotta try to come at me for fits cause I said those were trash? Okkeeey buddy.

Why is that design so appealing? Or is it cause its a 1/20 with whoever that artist is.

Calm down “buddy”

We get it, you don’t appreciate the shoes.

No biggie.

123286E2-0A9E-4DE3-9513-2308F158D060.gif

My man's came with the personal disses because he said what everyone else was thinking, them mcas are straight dumpster juice. He thought he was bout to humble flex on the nt community. 1/20 should've been 0/0.... Not today, not today ?

Lol @ homeboys fan club.

Dude takes the most ridiculous photos and I believe rocks forever 21 clothing.

You all can keep on dudes sack.

Upset because you don’t even have the released version of MCAs?

Art is subjective, just like dudes clothing choices and awful photos - he clearly thinks he looks good (he doesn’t).

This shoe is a diff caliber of collector; you wouldn’t understand.

I forgot I was on NT for a second, but then the broke fantasy boys club came out of the word work

E2E94380-CE0D-447F-8039-3E99AAA0FB17.gif

Lol @ homeboys fan club.

Art is subjective, just like dudes clothing choices and awful photos - he clearly thinks he looks good (he doesn’t).

I forgot I was on NT for a second, but then the broke fantasy boys club came out of the word work

I rock F21 and also all the high end Balenciaga, Dior, Prada, Burberry etc in my closet. Whats your point? :lol:

Lol @ homeboys fan club.

You sound like a child. You said it yourself, art is subjective. Well, majority of people subjectively think those look awful. An expensive price tag doesn’t make something automatically look good. If you like it, cool. But don’t start throwing around playground insults because you didn’t get the reaction you were hoping for. Internet validation is a dangerous drug.

Lol, right this dude butt hurt because we ain't like them trash *** mcas. Look like a 5 year old spilled spoiled milk on em. His first reaction is to throw belittling insults at everyone. Smh

These were intended to be an art piece.

The artist Cass Hirst collabed with Virgil on this limited to 20 art set.

But ya.

“Ruined”

Lol

Care to share some of Cass's artwork, for those of us who are unfamiliar with his work? I tried looking it up online but can't find anything. Genuinely curious.

Note: I don't watch wrestling nowadays, but grew up on it.

I was watching WWE Raw the other day, mostly to see Stone Cold, and Mariko's old avatar showed up! I was like ohhhhhhhhh, okay, now I get why he likes that dude. I thought it was from some weird kids show, which made me think Mariko was a weirdo. Haha

Back
Top Bottom