Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Today
1570996982801.png

Lesson learned. Don't wear OW shoes to the coliseum. That place was a mess today during halftime.

The Coliseum is a giant toilet bowl. You couldn’t pay me to go there.

Which model did you wear? At least you got to watch the best team in the NFL play! :nthat:

can anybody point me in the direction of some off white laces? got a pair of OW VM 2 from solesupremacy and it came with 1 blue and 1 orange lace and no extras. Looking for long orange laces or black.

can anybody point me in the direction of some off white laces? got a pair of OW VM 2 from solesupremacy and it came with 1 blue and 1 orange lace and no extras. Looking for long orange laces or black.

OW VM 2 only came with a spare pair of blue laces

Did MCA's really just restock on Off-White's website???

When I checked they were already sold out.

OW VM 2 only came with a spare pair of blue laces
true - they sold the shoes as is, and for the price i got them for, i wasnt going to complain. They explained that the orange came from another ow pair. Ive owned a pair of these before ( a size too small) and they were purchased from sole supremacy, so authenticity isnt a concern for me. I just cant be wearing mismatched neon laces at 35 :nerd:

IMG-7918.jpg

Were there not many 12.5 sizes made for the AM90 in Desert Ore or Black? A DO just sold for $850 on Goat and no other listings. Been eyeing one to replace the size 12 I have since I'm not sure it will stretch enough to work out.

I hate it when I can only fit in the 12.5 :smile:

Back
Top Bottom