Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Caved and traded somethings for the reds, now own both the green and red. Wont be grabbing the Mich color for personal reasons :lol:

B2760C94-4810-418F-8A72-352B0F3D2611.jpeg

Question: How would you get yellowing out of the Off white prestos? It is the white version. I got some oxidation on the fabric material. Is there a way to take it out? Rit cleaner? Or Magcn clean eraser?

don’t quote me but I would think that rit cleaner might be good

Thats good to hear glad you got your pair!

Contacted them and got tracking. Thankfully mine are out for delivery today!

who delivered the pair from Foot Patrol for you? I've contacted them a couple times looking for tracking on the pair they said shipped and I have yet to get a response. Thinking I'm going to have to file a Paypal dispute if I don't see anything by the end of this week.

who delivered the pair from Foot Patrol for you? I've contacted them a couple times looking for tracking on the pair they said shipped and I have yet to get a response. Thinking I'm going to have to file a Paypal dispute if I don't see anything by the end of this week.
USPS just delivered mine today. They shipped through DPD.co.uk and then transferred to USPS once it got here internationally.

Doesn't matter if it's stockx/goat, whatever. I think it's retail or bust just for the piece of mind. That or pay the premium on drop day before the fakes get good

Nope they’re UNLVs, the St. Johns (“Ohio State colorway”) are white and red not grey and red. (In the pic the St. Johns are the 1st left while the UNLVs are 2nd to last row left.
16BF7143-A57D-426A-A48D-49C1814AA7A6.jpeg

thank you for this, been bugging me that a lot have been calling the UNLV pair Ohio state. gets me wondering how many know about the BTTYS dunks

Yea his pair has been stuck at a ups center and hasnt been scanned since then. He's been on vacation so hasnt had the chance to call.

Wow I can’t believe I mustered up to do it but I did. I left the lateral side for the off white label and try to create an air max 1 profile. Even it took some guts to do, I’m happy I did it.

AF87E99E-4CBA-412A-8047-55A922612857.jpeg

53D09513-99A5-4A11-8014-2291801FD89D.jpeg

46BB7342-9D1F-413D-8642-8D6B2118EA8F.jpeg
828D62FB-0822-4340-B980-89CB5043056A.jpeg

Great work! How long did it take you? Did you take a cutter or what kind of knife?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom