Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

I’m still demoralized more than I should be after Nike canceled my order seeing these pictures of the Fuchsias. They’re just shoes but damn...

Torn between both colorways. But I see the fuschias going for 400 in my size right now. May be the deciding factor.

I noticed this with the LD Waffles.
.5 size down brother
Thanks man but you know I’ve been following that on some shoes that I haven’t owned before and it’s come back to bite me a few times recently anytime I .5 down to 10 I’ve regret it Def would never go a full size down on any shoe, I can’t see fitting a 9.5

25D97049-9B98-4F1D-A395-982DE4949DD1.jpeg

snkrs W

47120F62-BE86-456B-B229-653B4752E47B.jpeg

these are wild, reminds me of those triple S sneakers. These fit TTS. They may seem hard to put on but its because these come laced all the way up lol

Im so relieved they came in. Temp worker marked them as delivered while still in the truck, ran outside with the swiftness:lol:

These are so good. I can definitely see these skyrocketing in the future in the resell market.

Attachments

• 0AD8583D-6C09-4264-AD30-10B6B4554AF0.jpeg
    0AD8583D-6C09-4264-AD30-10B6B4554AF0.jpeg
    298.1 KB · Views: 290
ah man my pair from stockx came in. so comfortable! although considering to go up half a size as my toes are grazing the front of the toe box, but not sure if its because of the slight rise in the heel that is making me want to go up half a size. Anyone else like this too?

ah man my pair from stockx came in. so comfortable! although considering to go up half a size as my toes are grazing the front of the toe box, but not sure if its because of the slight rise in the heel that is making me want to go up half a size. Anyone else like this too?

I normally wear 10.5 and these fit well. it is a struggle to get them on at first but once you have your feet in they feel rather nice. not too big but with like 1/2" room at the toe?

i originally won my pair off of Sacai online store raffle...yes they took our money ahead of time and i was one of the few lucky ones that didn't have to go through the headache of their refunding process. Have to say these shoes kinda blew my mind seeing them in hand and prompted me to purchase the sail the following day.

These are so good. I can definitely see these skyrocketing in the future in the resell market.
Definitely a far cry from that original 1300 I was looking at for my size.
Now would be a good time to hop on.
Yea, I'm contradicting myself rn. These grown on me....
Still think the ogs are better tho

Yep I fell for the hype and bought resell off Goat. Got the sail. Was 90 bucks cheaper than the blk/white. But now I want both smh

Back
Top Bottom