Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Really restraining myself from splashing out resell for one of the Waffle pairs. I just need them honestly. Shoe of the year for me if no surprising drop happens.

Just wait a couple months lol
That’s the thing. I would want a pair like now when the weather is finally getting better and our swedish summer doesn’t really last long at all so for me they have to drop them really soon.

That’s the thing. I would want a pair like now when the weather is finally getting better and our swedish summer doesn’t really last long at all so for me they have to drop them really soon.

Ah, well if you have that kind of dough then by all means get yourself an early pair lol

Ah, well if you have that kind of dough then by all means get yourself an early pair lol
Haha I know it’s really stupid but soon I won’t be able to control myself if they don’t come out with a new release date. Local boutique here still have them in their inventory waiting for a new date which just sucks.

Really restraining myself from splashing out resell for one of the Waffle pairs. I just need them honestly. Shoe of the year for me if no surprising drop happens.
I'm definitely in the same boat.. thinking about getting rid of a few pairs of sneakers that I don't wear in order to fund a pair of these and then when they finally release grab the other pair..

Just came back from my local boutique. Got a chance to see and feel the waffles in hand today. Didn’t try them on though. Kinda glad because it basically put me away from paying resell and giving it another few weeks to get the release date info. They looked amazing as I thought but the quality didn’t really feel that good tbh. Some scuff marks and overall just average quality imo. Was surprised by how see through they actually are. It’s just like a very thin net of mesh with nothing on the inside to keep warm or keep the rain away. Seems like a great spring/summer shoe though for sure. The see through in the mesh won’t be very noticable with dark socks I would guess.

Still super hyped about them but Nike need to get their sh*t together and release them before the summer given how the shoe is constructed!

Edit : btw it was the blue pair I got to see. They really pop and look amazing in person!

Heard through a few people at multiple NYC boutiques to wait it out. Apparently, Nike saw the hype and the demand and push the release date back to up the production. I say when they release, resale will settle at around 450-600. They are definitely are NICE in hand and the rush to cop makes sense as the weather changes...but id be patient for now. Especially since the blazers are going to probably hit around the same time....

Heard through a few people at multiple NYC boutiques to wait it out. Apparently, Nike saw the hype and the demand and push the release date back to up the production. I say when they release, resale will settle at around 450-600. They are definitely are NICE in hand and the rush to cop makes sense as the weather changes...but id be patient for now. Especially since the blazers are going to probably hit around the same time....

On the contrary, I heard the release was pushed back because Chitose Abe wanted to change the laces. Rumor has it the wide release pairs won't have the grey laces

On the contrary, I heard the release was pushed back because Chitose Abe wanted to change the laces. Rumor has it the wide release pairs won't have the grey laces

I can dig it. These are all certainly all rumors....if what you saying is true...then she has a huge amount of pull

I would certainly like the waffle racers. But I absolutely NEED those blazers. At least one.

I just checked, I've been hyped for this collab since October 22nd! It's about to be 6 months! Release the darn shoes already!

Last edited:
Man I’m loosing my patience with this drop. I need the Waffles like right NOW! Itching to pay resell once again so I can have them all spring and rock!

Prices are steady going up on this.. I'm hoping the price drops when they get an official release date...

Back
Top Bottom