Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

On their website it says the seller has within 2 business days to ship. My seller is now entering business day number 4. I’ve bought sneakers off StockX but never has it taken this long for an item to ship. I’m fuming right now.

I think they give the seller a lot of leeway so that they can complete the sale and get the fees. On hot new releases they probably ignore the 2 day window 100% of the time (if they aren’t 100% of the time already) to account for the fact that the seller might still be waiting for their order to ship from Nike or wherever, despite the fact that they shouldn’t be selling an item they don’t have and their own site doesn’t mention anything like that. Most of their business is probably new releases, so they don’t want to get hung up on “minor” details like waiting for the seller to actually have the item in hand.

StockX gives sellers 2 days to ship. If you buy on a Friday, the seller technically has until like Tuesday to drop off at UPS. Then another two days to reach them, which means they get authenticated on Friday if all goes well, then you should be getting them 2-3 business days after that. If you want them ASAP, StockX is not for you.

Edit: With that being said, my Gustos are an international pair because tracking is coming from Amsterdam. Has anyone every encountered a non-US pair? What should I look out for?

I paid last Wednesday. Almost a full week later and the fcker still hasn’t shipped and StockX keeps saying they’re within the 6-10 day window. I wish I could email this guy directly.

i paid saturday i believe greens already hit goat and shipping out today :smokin

your package may have been delayed it happen to me with goat shipping around the same time frame last week package got missing in Pa. Ups found package and sent to goat because i got cashed out Sunday night for

Also StockX sends a notification that the seller has shipped to them for authentication. So if you aren’t getting that email in the specified time you have the right to be concerned... the way I take it, the window is there to protect the buyer and they aren’t enforcing their own measure of protection. If you got that email then I would think there is another issue.

Gustos came in from StockX EU today. No MSRP price hanging tab on box, which makes sense?
IMG_6420.JPG IMG_6421.JPG IMG_6422.JPG IMG_6423.JPG IMG_6424.jpg IMG_6425.jpg

anyone throw the grey laces in the black pair yet?

want to re-lace mine w/grey & black laces but I’m lazy af

anyone throw the grey laces in the black pair yet?

want to re-lace mine w/grey & black laces but I’m lazy af

Same. The only thing I’m not crazy about as far as the black pair is the white laces. Maybe someone who isn’t going to use their black laces from the Barneys could hook me up? Lol. I think I want to try double black also. (Think just regular black Nike laces would be fine?) But anyway since I just ordered my pair, it’s going to be a while before I can try the greys.

Same. The only thing I’m not crazy about as far as the black pair is the white laces. Maybe someone who isn’t going to use their black laces from the Barneys could hook me up? Lol. I think I want to try double black also. (Think just regular black Nike laces would be fine?) But anyway since I just ordered my pair, it’s going to be a while before I can try the greys.

double black laces? I can't picture that looking good in my head. Probably will have to actually see it if its to change my mind. Also not a huge fan of the double white laces on the barneys (even tho 1 lace is actually sail)

Last edited:
double black laces? I can't picture that looking good in my head. Probably will have to actually see it if its to change my mind. Also not a huge fan of the double white laces on the barneys (even tho 1 lace is actually sail)

Well hopefully when I actually have the black pair in hand I’ll feel better about the white laces. If not though I’m willing to give it a try, as well as the greys that come with them obviously.

so i was supposed to receive my sacai's today from sacai and they shipped it via DHL. my package required signature on delivery and the bozo just dropped off the package at the WRONG HOUSE, took a picture of it and dipped.

i called DHL and they said if the person it was delivered to doesn't return it to them, then im **** out of luck and have to file a claim :stoneface:

someone just came up on a free pair :smh:

I read earlier the whites come with navy blues laces, has anyone put them in just to see how they look?

so i was supposed to receive my sacai's today from sacai and they shipped it via DHL. my package required signature on delivery and the bozo just dropped off the package at the WRONG HOUSE, took a picture of it and dipped.

i called DHL and they said if the person it was delivered to doesn't return it to them, then im **** out of luck and have to file a claim :stoneface:

My worst nightmare, i hate DHL

My StockX pear was delivered yesterday by DHL... Made sure I was at the door waiting yesterday... :rofl:

Geeeze. I never had that issue with them. Are they notorious for stuff like this? Hope you get your shoes back bro. Good luck.

White pair authenticated and shipped yesterday, Barneys authenticated and shipped today. Both will be delivered on Thursday!!! Trying to see how I can complete the set before it’s too late. But I think prices will hover around what it is now for all colorways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom