Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

That burgundy/green runway colorway is still the best to me. Hope it releases. Tan comes in second just wish they were mesh like the others.

44D84165-5B8C-4A16-A167-A7847342DDF2.jpeg

any more on feet pics? doesnt seem to be too many people having these huh? just bit off stockx for the sails.

damn im sorry to hear, howd you find out?? They emailed you?

Yes, they emailed not too long ago: “Thanks for your recent order. Unfortunately, it turns out the item below isn’t available. We’ve removed it from the order, and you will not be charged. Any other items you may have ordered will be shipped as planned.”

Then they followed up with a promo code and an email about overselling.

If someone out there with a size 10 fuchsia that doesn’t want them and doesn’t want to bend me over, let me know! I can’t believe I am so deflated and demoralized over a stinking pair of shoes, and then I’m getting upset that I feel that way right now. I was soooooo looking forward to these and I technically got them.

The more i see these the more i am liking them. There really is something about them being super different from everything i own.
resale dipping.....mayyybeeee. Like the other colors coming down the pike too

The more i see these the more i am liking them. There really is something about them being super different from everything i own.
resale dipping.....mayyybeeee. Like the other colors coming down the pike too
DEW IT PAPI

Back
Top Bottom