Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

I think they could still work for winters here. I'm on the fence about keeping.
Ohhhh most definitely. I think you’re in The Mitten too and these are definitely Michigan winter approved. If you’re in a REAL winter state you have your nice winter weather boots and your nasty winter weather boots for when winter ain’t messin’ around 😂. Jury is out on if they can withstand the nasty but they can definitely handle everything else.

I don’t know how it gets everywhere else but water proof and goretex are really only necessary when you’re in the wilderness or outdoors for extended periods of time in wet/slushy weather. Otherwise, as long as they are warm and sturdy/durable you’re good.

Now, for the prices we pay a lot of the shoes/boots we buy should come with concierge service 😂 but that’s a different conversation

Jean Paul Gaultier x Sacai x Nike VaporWaffle Woven
Color: White/White-Sail
Style Code: DR5209-100
Release Date: November 22, 2023
Price: $250
DR5209-100

Jean-Paul-Gaultier-Sacai-Nike-VaporWaffle-Woven-White-Sail.jpg

Color: Green Gusto/Safety Orange-Sail
Style Code: DR5209-300
DR5209-300

Jean-Paul-Gaultier-Sacai-Nike-VaporWaffle-Woven-Multi.jpg

Top 5 shoes of 2023 are as follows

1: cactus plant flea 2
2: kobe 6 grinch
3: travis 1 low olive
4: air max 86 og red
5. Those jean paul multi colored vapor waffs.

i went true to size on the og’s white/red/blue sacai waffles and they even stretched out a bit over time (due to the nature of the mesh material). and are fine up until this… prolly one of my fav shoes of the past 5 years (even ended up adding an insole for added comfort).

These wovens are way less forgiving and the weave just makes these, while much more sturdy than its mesh predecessor counterpart, very restrictive if you dont get the right sizing.

Thot i could get away with tts on these jean pauls as well but my toes were screaming.

When i tried to take em out one night without the insole, they were just as uncomfy and made the bottoms of my feet hurt (thinner socks and your feet ache, thicker socks and wont fit. Whata B***h!).

So the fact that im willing to buy another pair at resale, albeit half size up… speaks volumes.

But theyre a beautiful shoe and very avant garde in design and i love the usage of the woven bands/multi colored knit. Once i get the right size, might be my most worn shoe of 2024. I just know it.

Its the only photo i have of them on feet but, you get the tom gyst of it.

0A7C4770-6B75-4B95-AB85-D6870AD3474E.jpeg

Anyone who has those cpfm shoes also has a collection of bear bricks, murakami pillows, kaws figurines, supreme skate decks and no girlfriend.
False sir....I have none of those, never had all but one of those and the only one that applies to me is no gf....because she's a wife now and has spit out three of my kids

.....in my case....I just like weird shoes 🤣

When you've been into sneakers for so long I don't see how you don't want to venture out into the weird and ugly from time to time just to shake things up. Every year I add a weird/ugly shoe to the collection/rotation just to keep things interesting.

Color: White/White-Sail
Style Code: DR5209-100
DR5209-100

Jean-Paul-Gaultier-Sacai-Nike-VaporWaffle-Woven-White-Sail.jpg

Color: Green Gusto/Safety Orange-Sail
Style Code: DR5209-300