Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

This is the first raffle I’ve ever went for just because I love the shoes. I got lucky with the Barney’s but I wish I got the whites or blacks. Just don’t know if it’s worth it to sell and pay the extra for either of them.

I still can’t believe I hit on the purples, but to me the blacks are the best overall and have a dope 3D look to them. But unless they get to $350 (they won’t), $350 is my cap for anything that’s not designer, so most likely I will not be purchasing the blacks. I will be keeping the purples because just like my Travis Scott, I got them directly from Nike so no questioning the authenticity.

C623B7C3-5205-45B3-824E-1DADD8794D10.jpeg

I kept hearing how comfy these were, etc etc. I didn't think anything could top the reacts, but these are unreal comfort. I might have to get some more pairs for that reason alone.

This is the first raffle I’ve ever went for just because I love the shoes. I got lucky with the Barney’s but I wish I got the whites or blacks. Just don’t know if it’s worth it to sell and pay the extra for either of them.
You should hold for a long while buying the CW u like within a week or 2. I think Barneys are gonna go up like a truck next year when spring/summer hits. Prolly even this xmas.

My size for barneys are around 450. Should I go for it or is there a chance it would go flat 400?

Got 1 email L from END.

So that makes the total as of now...if i count the first release 23 Ls on Sacai Waffels :lol:

Back
Top Bottom