Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Anybody paying more than 400 for resell is an idiot. We should never have to pay more than twice retail price , buyers are the ones who makes the demand, even if I do have the cash I know how to be patient and firm on my bid ! I wish less people overbid on StockX but I guess won’t happen.

Anybody paying more than 400 for resell is an idiot. We should never have to pay more than twice retail price , buyers are the ones who makes the demand, even if I do have the cash I know how to be patient and firm on my bid ! I wish less people overbid on StockX but I guess won’t happen.
Stop being a pocket watcher. How you expect me to get these shoes if I can’t hit the draws or raffles? Sometimes you have to pay to play. Are you a broke boy?

that mindset is not idiot-proof either. Retail is $160, double retail is $320. Your $400 bid is already more than twice retail price.

I think it's more idiotic if you stand by your $400 pricepoint and the (ex.) next lowest ask is $401. You really gonna risk not getting a pair over $1? And you hold strong on your bid and then prices skyrocket, and now the lowest ask is $800. You could've gotten it half off, and now you're filled with so much regret.

Has durability been an issue for anyone in these ? I just got my first pair in from Snkrs and was surprised how open they are - flimsy mesh holding it all together

C3A734B2-DE5C-4694-B914-D6C5FB2BC3A4.png
May we keep pushing down please?

Are the laces really double or do they just do it by themselves?
They are two laces laced together. Havent tried to replace them yet. seems like a task lol.

Has durability been an issue for anyone in these ? I just got my first pair in from Snkrs and was surprised how open they are - flimsy mesh holding it all together
I wondered this too. The uppers are flimsy but that doesnt necessarily mean they'll fall apart unless you thrash them. The only issue I can see is the sole and midsole. The sole is a 70's inspired rubber sole which will wear down if worn a lot. The midsole is so soft that it will both disintegrate and damage easily. My 2 cents

Stopped getting following notifications from stockX, signed out and in and re dl it. Actually don’t even see the follow option in notification settings anymore. Anyone have a clue?

For those who've worn these a fair amount of times, how is the midsole in terms of picking up dirt and cleaning them?

Looks like my ghost order from ssense wasnt a ghost order.

Just got shipping

But its a mens 3.5 summit white :rofl:

Could sell on goats and buy barneys for $10 extra but i wanted blks

wwell see

Those kid sizes in Sacai's are going for a grip :nerd:

imo the Barney color will be the most expensive down the road out of the 3 that released last wk.

if they dip lower this wk on StockX I may grab a few more pairs to sell later.

been kicking myself since early June for not copping extras of the two OG colors when they dropped to around 300$ each in my size.

Back
Top Bottom