Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

F53BD603-54C4-4FAD-A30F-87EAF6CD44D8.jpeg

Eh, not bad. Trying to figure out how he laced them like that.

it's not hard, just takes patience because you gotta do it one lace at a time for the same hole. But that swap issa no for me tho

The pics with the QR code are mine. The link he gave were fakes.

ahh ok, I didn't even click his link. I generally don't do LC so i rarely click anybody's LC links lol

So all 3 cw should have the QR shoe tag?
I assume they all should. Does the first round of CW's have the code?

ahh ok, I didn't even click his link. I generally don't do LC so i rarely click anybody's LC links lol
LOL yeah, I typically don't either but had to say something on those. They look super legit. I hope that the seller doesn't actually have them in hand and put that tag ic up by mistake because geeze.

Won’t have a cell phone till next week. Was hoping I’ll come home and see my bid being accepted...but nope.

I wonder if prices will still drop tmr. It barely dropped today.

Won’t have a cell phone till next week. Was hoping I’ll come home and see my bid being accepted...but nope.

I wonder if prices will still drop tmr. It barely dropped today.

Yeah I was thinking they’d drop more today. If the prices don’t drop by Thursday I’m pulling the trigger. Need those white/grey.

Yeah I was thinking they’d drop more today. If the prices don’t drop by Thursday I’m pulling the trigger. Need those white/grey.
I’m thinking the same thing. But if it starts going up tmr, as much as I want them...I think I have to pass. I paid $390 for the Green Gustos and $420 for the Varsity Blues. The 2 OGs are the best out of the 5 IMO and I feel I shouldn’t pay more for the grey/white than what I paid for the OGs. But I did put a $500 offer just because I sold one of my double up Green Gustos a couple weeks ago.

Anybody think the resell price on these are gonna drop on StockX? Wanna pull the trigger but not sure if the price is gonna dip soon. Thoughts?

02426FD6-D92A-4437-9784-A1DA8E7218F8.jpeg

Worst pic but oh well. I like the idea/concept. Just materials and model aren’t my fave.

Also liked the red pairs color blocking more which is surprising bc I usually lean to a more tonal/simplified look.

what size is that? Looks a bit small

come join us brodie, & hug me when i cry tomorrow if i don't already breakdown in the ups guy's arms.

I'd rather throw my money for the waffles lol. But not giving money to stockx, taxations w/o representation

I assume they all should. Does the first round of CW's have the code?

LOL yeah, I typically don't either but had to say something on those. They look super legit. I hope that the seller doesn't actually have them in hand and put that tag ic up by mistake because geeze.

No QR on my blues...

Back
Top Bottom