Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Just got the raffle W from Sacai :smile: Nice Tuesday evening surprise. I think I entered for the maroon pair, but I don't remember.

Attachments

• image0.png.jpeg
    image0.png.jpeg
    155.1 KB · Views: 329
yea same lol, it says we can only purchase from 7pm on the 23rd right? does that mean Japan time or EST, its 12:15 in japan right now so i guess we wait? edit: oh yea i see (JST) so definitely japan time zone

yea same lol, it says we can only purchase from 7pm on the 23rd right? does that mean Japan time or EST, its 12:15 in japan right now so i guess we wait?
Ya I think we gotta wait 7 hours until it opens, and then have a 12 hour window to purchase

Good seeing people here hitting :nthat:

Pairs just came in and IMO they’re amazing. Such a dope design, probably my favourite new silhouette this year. Can only keep one though so now have the tough decision of which one to keep??

366F0468-7041-4E93-ABDA-EBA5A888D56A.jpeg
this is a tough call!

EASILY. Sacais are unique and interesting works of art. Mochas are nice but ultimately just ANOTHER Jordan 1. There are literally hundreds of Jordan 1s.
Yeah, I love the Mochas and AJ1s in general, but it’s literally just cookie cutter colorways of the same model (albeit a classic) for decades now. Wrong to clown someone for preferring Sacais imo - however you feel about them, you gotta admit they are mad innovative in terms of silhouette, colorway AND materials

Woke up early for nothin, cant even checkout my Sacai raffle win, fckin ridiculous

Last edited:
Raffle W on sacai.jp turned into an L.. Tried to check out with multiple cards already but keep getting "failed to settle the card" message. Customer service at sacai.jp definitely won't be responding till after the 12hour limit purchase period is over LOL

Maybe I should have entered sacai, didn't because of the loan they do
theres no pre-payment for this raffle. Wouldn't have mattered anyway... I haven't seen a single person check out yet (at least for international shipping)

Good seeing people here hitting :nthat:

Pairs just came in and IMO they’re amazing. Such a dope design, probably my favourite new silhouette this year. Can only keep one though so now have the tough decision of which one to keep??

366F0468-7041-4E93-ABDA-EBA5A888D56A.jpeg

Why’re you only keeping one pair and what size are you👀?

Would keep the Villa Reds, IMO.

Same I can’t get payment to work. Woke up at 2 am to try and couldn’t fall asleep properly afterwords lol what a L. Hopefully it gets fixed. Tried emailing but bleh 🥳

Same I can’t get payment to work. Woke up at 2 am to try and couldn’t fall asleep properly afterwords lol what a L. Hopefully it gets fixed. Tried emailing but bleh 🥳

I won the raffle too and am having the same issue. Woke up at 5am for this BS! I've tried multiple cards but keep getting "failed to settle the card". It's definitely their system. Why the hell would they do it during the time the store is closed. SMH

Yea, reading over some of comments on IG, it seems like only ppl with japanese addresses are able to checkout, oh well, Xmas Ls for all of us :lol: thanks Sacai

Im seeing people getting thru using a reshipper service in Japan, not sure if I should risk it in case they cancel orders, or if I should wait for them to fix the problem

Im seeing people getting thru using a reshipper service in Japan, not sure if I should risk it in case they cancel orders, or if I should wait for them to fix the problem

I think I’m going to try a reshipper. I really want these and paying a reshipper fee is still cheaper than StockX or GOAT.

I’m hoping they fix the issue because even on the checkout pages it talks about customs and all. It literally says a customs tax will be charged if shipped overseas. So this shouldn’t have been limited to Japan addresses

I’m hoping they fix the issue because even on the checkout pages it talks about customs and all. It literally says a customs tax will be charged if shipped overseas. So this shouldn’t have been limited to Japan addresses

I ended up using a reshipper. Let’s hope they don’t bend me over with customs fees.

Back
Top Bottom