Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

quality looks pretty nice. how is it?
Quality looks fine to me. Leather is ultra smooth which I’m not used to, don’t know if it’s cheap or not. The suede on the eyelets is ultra plush and is from a good cut. Heavy shoes, you get a lot of rubber on these.

On a side note I wish I had more than one of these stickers (came from Sacai)
62788468-21AB-483B-BA10-F0E057373E25.jpeg
CB6C8027-587A-4E3A-B307-533195E0F336.jpeg

Kaws switched it up this time with the Signature Required on the shipping…

Guess I’ll have to get my pair tomorrow then :rolleyes
I was pulling into my neighborhood as the UPS guy was pulling out. Run to my door and see the sticker, jammed down the street around the corner and found the UPS truck and pulled up on him like Training Day. Signed for the package as a person who lived in that street looked out the window to see what the noise was lol (modified exhaust on my coupe). “It’s just shoes Karen, you can go back inside now” 🥶

Anyone know where I can get the Grey fragments for a decent price sz 11? These eBay sroxkX asks is crazy to me.

Never been a huge Blazer fan(especially the highs) but considering a Kaws pickup. Just have to decide between blue or purple.
Not going to lie, I feel the same way. I just never liked the way Blazers looked, but those SACAI X KAWS X LOWS look fire. Purple looks cool, but I think I'm choosing between white/magma orange and the recent blue pair.

Not going to lie, I feel the same way. I just never liked the way Blazers looked, but those SACAI X KAWS X LOWS look fire. Purple looks cool, but I think I'm choosing between white/magma orange and the recent blue pair.
if you like the white magma orange go with those since they are well below retail i think.

Back
Top Bottom