Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

If anyone interested... got a size 11 grey sacai waffle I'm selling. Worn... in as great of condition. PM me

Sacai x Nike Cortez 4.0
Style Code: DQ0581-001
Release Date: 2022
Price: $160

Sacai Nike Cortez Grey DQ0581-001 Release Date

I will have these. Word mami!

Might go for grey Cortez. Don't love them but they look a lot better than Gumps.

So general consensus on Waffles is they fit a little snug so go with regular Jordan size but def don't size down at all?

Might go for grey Cortez. Don't love them but they look a lot better than Gumps.

So general consensus on Waffles is they fit a little snug so go with regular Jordan size but def don't size down at all?
You should be good with your Air Max size.. I’m a 9.5 in AJ but 10 in AM.. my waffles & vapor waffles are a 10 & fit great.

But then again, these are Cortez which are narrow in the toe area. All my Cortez are a 10 as well but I could probably go up a 1/2 for a little more room which I don’t because I don’t tie my shoes lol

Thinking about entering a couple of raffles for the Cortez . Would you suggest going tts ? Thanks in advance :smile:

Resell on these is like nothing. I will still cop :pimp:
These are things I like to hear! So, you are saying patience is the play.

I hope resellers bought these because of the Sacai name and are now realizing nobody was really checking for them.

Wanted these to go with the plethora of KU gear I have.

Picked up the cortez’s yesterday. Didn’t have time for photos but y’all know what they look like. Have to say they’re a lot more comfortable than expected. Materials are a bit meh and not sure I love the plastic feeling, nylon-type material of the upper but overall it’s a nicely executed sneaker. The mashup of classic and future is well balanced and the colourway slaps.

Back
Top Bottom