Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

I’d rather have Sacai Blazers than waffles or backwards swoosh Travvies. Praying to the sneaker gods that I can cop a pair.

need the blue waffle and travis aj1. have black fog1, clays and 3m reflective ready to sell if i miss and have to pay resell

2A38ACC3-B6C8-4750-A278-53C25BD132C2.png

I’m about DONE with Nike and their incredibly bad distribution and planning. Absolutely worst company to deal with when it comes to planning releases and shipping their stuff to the stores.

Best shoe of the last years for me and they just keep letting us down now and making this release a parody. Can’t describe how dissappointed I am with how this has been handled.

seems may 30th is the new date to get your hopes crushed...maybe they'll change it again but i dont have to tell you that right ^^

Apparently all the current boutiques who had them and don’t carry Sacais clothing will have to send them back to Nike. Seems like Sacai don’t want to release them except in shops that already carry their clothes. Heard this from a guy I know who works in a boutique who already had them and were told to send them back. Really sucks how incredibly bad this has been handled by both Nike and Sacai.

The chances to score seem even slimmer now since there will probably be less boutiques carrying them. About Done with all the sh*t sureounding these first 2 cw’s and just pay resell for one of the pairs even though they’re not worth it quality wise. Should just shift some leftovers in my collection and move on. If I can score another cw for retail I’ll just settle for that.

Back
Top Bottom