Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

IMG_20190615_105109.jpg

It’s a sick shoe but I don’t think it’s SOTY. Top 5 or 3 maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible that people use multiple account to drive up the price on their own shoes.

I put in a offer that was $25 below the lowest price 2 minutes later an offer was put in for$10 away from the buy it now cost.

Why not just buy it at $10 away.

Lol I’m about to lower my bid and see what happens.

The waffles prices are steadily increasing day by day

Just smoked a fatty with Pops while talkin bout this Lakers team and here's what he sees in his crystal ball:

Lebron running the point
Ariza at SG
Kawhi and Kuz at F
Davis at C

Javale, Rondo, Bullock, Caruso, and Wagner to round out the bench with Caruso being our version of Fred VanVleet.

All the prices have increased. This is insane

Is it possible that people use multiple account to drive up the price on their own shoes.

I put in a offer that was $25 below the lowest price 2 minutes later an offer was put in for$10 away from the buy it now cost.

Why not just buy it at $10 away.

Lol I’m about to lower my bid and see what happens.

Depends on a lot of things, but that's not uncommon. Think of it as ebay, ppl bid in small increments on there as well.

I think I've decided to keep my waffles. Definitely wanna break em out for the summer.

I am absolutely DREADING lacing these joints lmaoooo

what laces are you gonna change them to?
Gonna keep both the grey/whites but always wanna relace my shoes before wearing em, makes em more comfy. Just gonna be a pain with two laces in each and it being a delicate feeling shoe

Can already tell they'll never look as organized as they do now...gonna be all twisted and **** :lol:

I relace all my brand new shoes as well. I haven't worn the sacai waffles yet but when I got them, I did find a loose piece of the mesh inside the shoe lol. Like a finger nail size of excess mesh fabric.

this is why each side of the shoe is wrapped up completely. Your pair was definitely taken out, whether to inspect or for pictures and stored back incorrectly

Back
Top Bottom