Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F05%2Fsacai-nike-ldwaffle-daybreak-running-sneaker-collab-on-feet-14.jpg

I need the black pair, my dudes. I might have to pay resell on those if I miss.

Agreed. Going to have to buy several bottles of crep for these

Trying to chill with buying shoes. So I’m going to have to decide which one I really want.

Yeah I refuse to pay out of pocket for resell. If I’m lucky getting other shoes, I just flip them for resell money.
I have no issues paying resell without flipping other pairs, It is what it is. But I do have shoes that I lost interest in, so I end up selling those to get the ones I want lately. But I’m starting to realize I have too many now so I’m trying to be really picky.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no issues paying resell without flipping other pairs, It is what it is. But I do have shoes that I lost interest in, so I end up selling those to get the ones I want lately. But I’m starting to realize I have too many now so I’m trying to be really picky.

I hear ya. I keep like 10 pairs at one time and I think that’s too many.

Same here fam.. I've sold like 10 pair of shoes in the last few months so like you I'm good on paying resell for the pairs that I want but I'm really trying to narrow it down and it doesn't make it any easier whenever I log on to this site lol..

Same here fam.. I've sold like 10 pair of shoes in the last few months so like you I'm good on paying resell for the pairs that I want but I'm really trying to narrow it down and it doesn't make it any easier whenever I log on to this site lol..
Haha this site is a blessing and a curse.

I hear ya. I keep like 10 pairs at one time and I think that’s too many.

I have about 40 pairs and most of them is DS because I only like to have about 5 on rotation, not counting beaters. Then when it’s time to dump the beaters the 5 on rotation becomes beaters. That takes about 2-2.5 years. So I don’t know when I’ll even get to wear all 40, esp if I keep buying. Gonna try to off more soon to about 20 pairs and pick up the grey or black Sacai, maybe both then chill out. I have two grails that I want to wear but that will be when I stop caring about shoes and end it with a bang.

I have about 40 pairs and most of them is DS because I only like to have about 5 on rotation, not counting beaters. Then when it’s time to dump the beaters the 5 on rotation becomes beaters. That takes about 2-2.5 years. So I don’t know when I’ll even get to wear all 40, esp if I keep buying. Gonna try to off more soon to about 20 pairs and pick up the grey or black Sacai, maybe both then chill out. I have two grails that I want to wear but that will be when I stop caring about shoes and end it with a bang.

Curious what your current rotation is. Care to share?

Curious what your current rotation is. Care to share?
Nothing too crazy. BC3, Air Max Atmos, Concord, and Air Max Anniversary and just got rid of the SW1/97 about 2 months ago. Going to break out the Dunk SB Parra this weekend. Trying to find an excuse to break out the Storm Blue Unions. I don’t have the heart or time to actually wear the more hyped ones. That’s why I feel I may have too many even though I really like them or maybe I’m just getting older and most of the hyped ones I paid resell. I’m also one of those people that’s “The things I own, end up owning me” type and just enjoy collecting them instead of wearing it. My GRs are consider beaters too even though they’re not actually “beat”. Which are mostly Epic Reacts lately.

Nothing too crazy. BC3, Air Max Atmos, Concord, and Air Max Anniversary and just got rid of the SW1/97 about 2 months ago. Going to break out the Dunk SB Parra this weekend. Trying to find an excuse to break out the Storm Blue Unions. I don’t have the heart or time to actually wear the more hyped ones. That’s why I feel I may have too many even though I really like them or maybe I’m just getting older and most of the hyped ones I paid resell. I’m also one of those people that’s “The things I own, end up owning me” type and just enjoy collecting them instead of wearing it. My GRs are consider beaters too even though they’re not actually “beat”. Which are mostly Epic Reacts lately.

I am in the same boat. Have easily over 100 pairs, most of which I've accumulated over the last 2 years. I'm definitely slowing down and I'm starting to have the rule that I have to sell 2 pairs for every new one I buy. I'm actually envious of people who have nice collections of about 20 shoes that are all worn regularly. I think that's something to strive for.

I am in the same boat. Have easily over 100 pairs, most of which I've accumulated over the last 2 years. I'm definitely slowing down and I'm starting to have the rule that I have to sell 2 pairs for every new one I buy. I'm actually envious of people who have nice collections of about 20 shoes that are all worn regularly. I think that's something to strive for.
I started doing that technique not too long ago too only it’s buy 1 sell 1, but it’s starting to get harder on which one to sell. And it is better to have quality over quantity. Only problem is I feel all of mine is quality haha.

I’ve been selling off my shoes on stockx so I can get a pair of green but at the price it’s going, I won’t be able to sell fast enough.

I’ve been selling off my shoes on stockx so I can get a pair of green but at the price it’s going, I won’t be able to sell fast enough.

My game plan is to try to cop the next release of any colorway (waffles not blazers). I honestly prefer the "barney" pair (aka the purple). But if i happen to land any of them....i will try to resell them and fund the blue/red pair...which for me is the GOAT pair. But honestly i would wear any pair i could get my hands on but if resell on the black or grey can get me close to the red/blue i am doing it

You guys think the resell will be lower on the grey and black comparing to the OG 2? I bought two pairs of the green cw one week after release because I wanted to rock one and stock one, but even that I’m having trouble convincing myself to rock one. Decided I will be unloading one to fund either grey or black pair. Hoping resell on the grey and black won’t be as much and I could cop both from selling the greens.

I rarely get to wear my sneakers because of work, so I think I have enough sneakers to last my entire lifetime if I stop purchasing anymore today :lol:
I need to find a job that lets me wear my sneakers :frown:

I rarely get to wear my sneakers because of work, so I think I have enough sneakers to last my entire lifetime if I stop purchasing anymore today :lol:
I need to find a job that lets me wear my sneakers :frown:
Me too. Except for casual Fridays. And some of these style is still kinda extreme for casual Fridays. No way I could be wearing Sacais in.

You guys think the resell will be lower on the grey and black comparing to the OG 2? I bought two pairs of the green cw one week after release because I wanted to rock one and stock one, but even that I’m having trouble convincing myself to rock one. Decided I will be unloading one to fund either grey or black pair. Hoping resell on the grey and black won’t be as much and I could cop both from selling the greens.

What size :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom