Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

ahh the gusto green. Yeah I can see it lol. I still have them DS. Waiting for next week's strikeout to determine what I'm gonna do with them

ahh the gusto green. Yeah I can see it lol. I still have them DS. Waiting for next week's strikeout to determine what I'm gonna do with them

You have the blue so if it were me I’d sell the green for either white or black. That is if you miss on the 12th.

Last edited:
I had the pass pop up immediately on my feed but no reserve button. Had to log out and log back in and force close the app a few times for it pop up fully booked for me

I had the pass pop up immediately on my feed but no reserve button. Had to log out and log back in and force close the app a few times for it pop up fully booked for me

same

after it went up with no button, i closed the app like 3 times and logged out and in twice. Then it showed up at 317 fulled lol smh

There werent that many pairs i heard like the white ones but still. No point if the **** doesnt do what its supposed to.

Hopefully they go back to the proper format next week

are these as comfortable as the daybreaks? I have those and they are probably the most comfortable nike I have had in a while. Great amount of cushion. Walked around the zoo all day with no problems. So now i am loking for a good disneyland shoe. lol

are these as comfortable as the daybreaks? I have those and they are probably the most comfortable nike I have had in a while. Great amount of cushion. Walked around the zoo all day with no problems. So now i am loking for a good disneyland shoe. lol

They're comfortable for a while, But I walked all around London for quite a while this summer in mine and my feet definitely hurt afterwards... I'd say if you want a Disney worthy sneaker look at react cushioning.

Back
Top Bottom