Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Is NDC doing their drop at 10? If I strike out (which is inevitable) I'm seriously contemplating skipping my meeting around 10 and hightailing to a ma maniere. I need the barney joints

isn't there an all black on black on black sacai waffle next year too? And the other teased nylon upper waffle at some fashion show too

These sacai's are so overrated by hype it's not even funny. Undercover Daybreak is way more comfortable and overall better imho. Don't get me wrong, sacai's have great aesthetics and nice color blocking but 600-700 for some flimsy runners whose protruding midsole is nothing but a headache when you're driving? No thanks. Gimme some $160 Undercovers all day.

Most of the appeal for these shoes imo is the aftermarket price tag and exclusivity. The only reason I joined multiple raffles is the same reason some of y'all doing it too - to resell, let's be honest to ourselves.

Functionally, Sacai's are useless since the materials on the upper leave a lot to be desired and the protruding midsole does absolutely nothing for me.

My opinion only, I know a lot of y'all love these so to each his own.

These sacai's are so overrated by hype it's not even funny. Undercover Daybreak is way more comfortable and overall better imho. Don't get me wrong, sacai's have great aesthetics and nice color blocking but 600-700 for some flimsy runners whose protruding midsole is nothing but a headache when you're driving? No thanks. Gimme some $160 Undercovers all day.

Most of the appeal for these shoes imo is the aftermarket price tag and exclusivity. The only reason I joined multiple raffles is the same reason some of y'all doing it too - to resell, let's be honest to ourselves.

Functionally, Sacai's are useless since the materials on the upper leave a lot to be desired and the protruding midsole does absolutely nothing for me.

Ok.

I have the Daybreaks and the Sacai is much more comfortable. I drove stick and the Sacai never bothered me, cmon now. :lol:

What brings you here then? Serious question too. Def agree cuz the Undercovers are super comfy whereas the Sacais lack that sturdy structure. Both are cool so I can see both sides, but aesthetically the Sacais look much harder imo.

I have both Sacai’s and Undercover Daybreaks. I wear my Sacai’s every chance I get and to me they are much more comfortable than the Undercover’s. Driving has NEVER been an issue and not even noticeable for the most part. Don’t know why people even bring this up. I like both but if I had to choose based on overall comfortability and aesthetics, I’m choosing Sacai’s.

Called Slam Jam (they have store , warehouse and headquarters in the Italian town where I live ) and they said that for the Sacai waffles, only in store raffle starting and ending tomorrow . So I will have to go there lol

I'll agree that Undercover Daybreaks are underpriced and Sacais Waffles are overpriced, but make no mistake about it: Sacais >>>>> Daybreaks.

Daybreaks are cool and all, but no one will talk about them in 5-10 years. Sacais are going to be classics, as long as Nike doesn't over-flood the market with dozens of colorways.

Last edited:
Been so long since I hit on a raffle..Thursday morning sadness. Anyone know what the general consensus on these 3 colorways are as far as hard to get? I personally will just be gunning for the blk/anthracite

it's looking like Black > White > Purple for most people

its a Draw on thursday so its not like people not gonna go for a certain cw even if they don't want it

Back
Top Bottom