Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Got through on the sacai website
ibaka_durant.gif

Won the raffle for the black pair at Undefeated SM. Pick up time says 9 but can’t make it till 10 :frown:

Sacai’s website was frustrating. Good precursor to tomorrow morning.

Won the raffle for the black pair at Undefeated SM. Pick up time says 9 but can’t make it till 10 :frown:

They usually get a lot of pairs, so if you can get there at 10 you would probably be okay.

Are we thinking undefeated lines are going to be crazy or not too bad... I got 10:30 at Glendale. Not sure if I need to be there super early. My friend said the Kobe drop was low key and they wouldn't let him lineup until his time.

Are we thinking undefeated lines are going to be crazy or not too bad... I got 10:30 at Glendale. Not sure if I need to be there super early. My friend said the Kobe drop was low key and they wouldn't let him lineup until his time.
I had 9 AM at La Brea for the original green Waffles. Showed up around 8:40-ish, was around 20th in line and was out by 9:20. Line was pretty long by then. They also started a separate line for those that had 10 AM times, but if they didn't let people line up earlier for the Kobe drop, then maybe they changed their procedure. But I would say go a little bit early.

Back
Top Bottom