Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

1AB89D83-7867-40A8-951B-6B37BD8F1668.png

got the white. will sell and buy the color i want.

3 L's this morning, another one to come with the supreme drop and 4 more L's including tomorrow and Sadderday.
Let's GO!

I never hit on the draw. Won the blue at least but that was fcfs, should've stuck with that for this release lol

App wont even show me if I won or not other than the L on the black pair and my lady couldnt even enter lol. App is garbage.. never expected to win anyway.

I honestly shouldn’t be this pissed about shoes but the fact that a billion dollar company like Nike can’t even get their app properly working for everyone is so damn stupid.

0/28 on first Sacai release a few months back

0/3 because only one of my friends was able to enter. Others had loading circle like me or it said Sold Out at 9am.

per usual not a single notification in SNKRS. I think i was able to enter....got one screen flash that said didn't get them on the Blacks....nothing on the other two...no charges on my CC. Oh well.

Man f*** being a size 10, never win with that size. About to start entering for other sizes and flip for my pair

opened app right at 10am and entered 3 back to back to back no issues, no wifi, mobile

Back
Top Bottom