Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

yeah it went out, all L's. I already saw some winners for each cw so I'm sure it's done. Even if you didn't get an email, it's likely just a delayed L. I'm missing a few emails but also missing those charges so I already know the deal.

My black sacais came in from Nike but I have a few concerns about the back of the shoes. Has anybody had any similar defects? Do you think I’d still be able to sell for the maximum price if I wanted to?

Attachments

• 70517ABE-8F42-4BE5-BE18-85735D87B2F5.jpeg
    70517ABE-8F42-4BE5-BE18-85735D87B2F5.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 539509EB-B90A-4412-A64A-C559F005BACB.jpeg
    539509EB-B90A-4412-A64A-C559F005BACB.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 75
yeah it went out, all L's. I already saw some winners for each cw so I'm sure it's done. Even if you didn't get an email, it's likely just a delayed L. I'm missing a few emails but also missing those charges so I already know the deal.

I havent gotten an L email from End.

People are undercutting already so there will be a huge dip when more pears are in hand. I’m not sure if these will rise after that but that’s usually the trend...

nah man, just one guy, been in a couple cook groups, been unlucky with bots & continued with manual & had a lot of success... this year that all changed tho, lol.

true, the only thing i despise about cook groups is how childish so many of them are, i cook manual, i've used bots in the past but even then had more luck w/manual so i quit... the early links, info, etc helps a lot. i just wish there was a more mature cook group with people who behaved like adults, i'd rejoin one & those monitors are a god send.

Bro tell me about it that’s why I’ve gone through so many of them over there last year. The general chat was so cringeworthy and childish in them.

The one I’m in now is the first one with mature folks and actually people in there that get personals and not just trying to resell anything. First group I’ve actually renewed membership for 3 months in around. Monitors are fast enough and people aren’t annoying so it’s worth the monthly fee for me for sure.

My black sacais came in from Nike but I have a few concerns about the back of the shoes. Has anybody had any similar defects? Do you think I’d still be able to sell for the maximum price if I wanted to?
lol... honestly if you just got them to resell you got karma. Plenty of folks here that wanted to actually wear them if you wanna just get your money back. :smh:

D592D2F1-4A0B-487F-B172-4B2F95D04A3F.png
DAMN...YA BOY JUST GOT HIT WITH A SUPER DELAYED “W” FROM SOCIAL STATUS FOR THE GREY PAIR! I THOUGHT THEY WERE FINISHED EMAILING WINNERS, BUT I GUESS NOT. NOW,I DON’T HAVE TO WAIT FOR THAT PENDING “L” ON SNS,LOL...HOLLA!

CED B.
Is this in store pickup?

Anymore Sacai Waffles planned for release?

Only ones I really like is the Blue pair and Purple pair so far. And my size is going for insane prices so resale is out of the question :smh:

Back
Top Bottom