Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

I like but I prefer they multicolor route.
Shoes this fly/futuristic ain't meant for muted cws.
Yeah same question since i drive manual
I don't own these, but if they like the undercover joints, it actually supports your heel, while it rests on the pedal..
Just be ready; that rear protrusion gets messy. Especially for those with the white ones.

Last edited:
sacai-ss20-menswear-collection-0021.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F06%2Fsacai-paris-fashion-week-mens-ss20-runway-bts-02.jpg

sacai-nike-ldwaffle-black-0.jpg

sacai-nike-ldwaffle-black-1.jpg

I dig the nylon, but the colors are a big no. Part of the appeal of the shoe is seeing the contrasting design elements.

C623B7C3-5205-45B3-824E-1DADD8794D10.jpeg

I kept hearing how comfy these were, etc etc. I didn't think anything could top the reacts, but these are unreal comfort. I might have to get some more pairs for that reason alone.

I dunno man I’ve tried these on and I don’t see how these can be more comfortable than the epic reacts or pegesus 35 turbos. The cushioning just isn’t there for me and they are kinda unstable especially with the way the heels made

I dunno man I’ve tried these on and I don’t see how these can be more comfortable than the epic reacts or pegesus 35 turbos. The cushioning just isn’t there for me and they are kinda unstable especially with the way the heels made

Yeah they’re not bad at all but in no way compare to react.

So after looking at every single photo on Google images of The white/greys and the black pair, saving a bunch of pictures to compare side by side. (Also I have photos of all the shoes that I own on my phone in a “Shoes and Clothes” album to help decide what to wear that day, sorted approximately by how often I wear them, added both pairs there) I have decided (unless I open the box and just don’t feel them) I am keeping my whites. They are the pair. Thanks Niketalk, I appreciate the feedback.

Loso in the Barney’s. Their kinda tuff:nerd:

Attachments

• CA21EFA5-ADA2-4C4C-85B4-7E5045B95830.jpeg
    CA21EFA5-ADA2-4C4C-85B4-7E5045B95830.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 18BF4FAB-CB36-4DC0-9A7E-6F4EDB6258CD.jpeg
    18BF4FAB-CB36-4DC0-9A7E-6F4EDB6258CD.jpeg
    394.5 KB · Views: 112
So after looking at every single photo on Google images of The white/greys and the black pair, saving a bunch of pictures to compare side by side. (Also I have photos of all the shoes that I own on my phone in a “Shoes and Clothes” album to help decide what to wear that day, sorted approximately by how often I wear them, added both pairs there) I have decided (unless I open the box and just don’t feel them) I am keeping my whites. They are the pair. Thanks Niketalk, I appreciate the feedback.

:sick::sick::sick:

Toying with the idea of selling both the black and white sacais and copping the OG greens and Barney’s

Feel like the model works way better with brighter contrasting colors

Agreed.
There are so many neutral colored shoes in existence as substitutes. The Black & White are nice, but for this shoe its Green, Blue or Barney only for me.

The reason I purchased and still have my original set is because of the color blocking.

PO

Last edited:
Agreed.
There are so many neutral colored shoes in existence as substitutes. The Black & White are nice, but for this shoe its Green, Blue or Barney only for me.

The reason I purchased and still have my original set is because of the color blocking.

PO

I’m with y’all, colors are the way to go on this model.

Waiting to see where Barney prices bottom out at this week. Either grab the Barneys if they drop a lot, or grab the Green Gustos if they’re not a lot more.

I hate wearing an 8.5.

I originally didn’t care for the magenta on the Barneys (I’ve always liked both of the OG’s though) but they’re growing on me after looking at hundreds of pictures of the white and black pairs trying to decide between the two. Should’ve entered the SNKRS draw for them, especially since so many people hit on multiple pairs.

Back
Top Bottom