Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

How’s the durability more specifically the double stacked outsoles? Don’t know if I want to keep my pair just because Of the fear of the midsoles separating easily. Had bad experience with Nike and their double stacked outsole/midsole designs. Had Pegasus Turbos espérate on me after running less than 20 miles, I know I won’t be running in these since the sacáis are more of a casual than a performance shoe but man, I’d be devastated if I decided to keep them and have them fall apart on me after a year of causal wear
I worry about that too. I hope it’s just durable enough to wear now and again while dog walking on concrete.

How’s the durability more specifically the double stacked outsoles? Don’t know if I want to keep my pair just because Of the fear of the midsoles separating easily. Had bad experience with Nike and their double stacked outsole/midsole designs. Had Pegasus Turbos espérate on me after running less than 20 miles, I know I won’t be running in these since the sacáis are more of a casual than a performance shoe but man, I’d be devastated if I decided to keep them and have them fall apart on me after a year of causal wear
I worry about the durability as well. The materials used are super not good lol. I think if you wear these a bunch they wont last long. The soles themselves are soft and after a bunch of wears will wear down. The uppers are even more fragile IMO. I won a pair so Im gonna keep em but dont know if I'll wear em anytime soon lol. Rocking my daybreaks atm instead.

AEE8F996-1372-4B20-8DDB-55207B6E3E63.jpeg
F4EF065C-14F2-48F0-9B50-848FD48C3DCA.jpeg

Not trying to sound ungrateful, but in person they underwhelming.
The real excitement get here tmrw dem Barney’s can’t believe they are the LEAST hyped but whatever

AEE8F996-1372-4B20-8DDB-55207B6E3E63.jpeg
F4EF065C-14F2-48F0-9B50-848FD48C3DCA.jpeg

Not trying to sound ungrateful, but in person they underwhelming.
The real excitement get here tmrw dem Barney’s can’t believe they are the LEAST hyped but whatever
felt the same way. Maybe because its just a muted CW and not vibrant like the Barneys or OG's. Its a very easy to wear shoe but doesnt stand out like the colorful ones.

Back
Top Bottom