Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

you can buy that fur add-on on sacai's website

z-19-0039S_151-4.jpg
z-19-0039S_1-4.jpg

For $55 + shipping. Or you can shave your dog's tail for free.

Wait really

C664F7B2-26CD-459C-A479-F6881F24896A.png

that mindset is not idiot-proof either. Retail is $160, double retail is $320. Your $400 bid is already more than twice retail price.

I think it's more idiotic if you stand by your $400 pricepoint and the (ex.) next lowest ask is $401. You really gonna risk not getting a pair over $1? And you hold strong on your bid and then prices skyrocket, and now the lowest ask is $800. You could've gotten it half off, and now you're filled with so much regret.

I wasn’t saying I bid 400, retail is 160, double is 320, but with tax and shipping is close to 400. As it will vary from different country , but as a principle we shouldn’t bid more than twice retail price. Hope i made it clearer to you.

Anybody paying more than 400 for resell is an idiot. We should never have to pay more than twice retail price , buyers are the ones who makes the demand, even if I do have the cash I know how to be patient and firm on my bid ! I wish less people overbid on StockX but I guess won’t happen.

You are looking at another direction, I know that all people that buy on stockX aren’t NT members but let’s be honest many here are overbidding for shoes which is why prices are skyrocketing . Being rich doesn’t necessarily have to buy like a idiot , just saying. I was just giving a exemple , set a limit , it doesn’t have to be precise. But I see too many people crying over the fact that prices are skyrocketing for this release and this why I replied. To me the sacai are nice but I won’t pay x6 for them I leave it to the rich idiot then

Are you living paycheck to paycheck? If so, then of course you shouldn't be spending 6x retail on sneakers. That's obvious.

But if you can comfortably afford them, then it's a different story. Isn't the whole point of money to be able to purchase things that bring you happiness? When you're on your deathbed, what good will the extra $500 do for you? Meanwhile, I'll fully enjoy these sneakers for years. Every time I see them, they'll put a smile on my face. That's priceless. Even if they only lasted me 2 years, that's less than $1 a day. We only live once, we have to live it to the fullest. Life's too short to penny pinch on things you really want. Doing so is, frankly, idiotic.

Last edited:
Are you living paycheck to paycheck? If so, then of course you shouldn't be spending 6x retail on sneakers.

But if you can comfortably afford them, then it's a different story. Isn't the whole point of money to be able to purchase things that bring you happiness? When you're on your deathbed, what good will the extra $500 do for you? Meanwhile, I'll fully enjoy these sneakers for a few years. We only live once, we have to make the best of it. Life's too short to penny pinch.

If you have money but refuse to use it to buy the things you want, then you're the idiot.

It’s funny how you assume things on my person , if you want talk number we can, I can buy all colorway it won’t hurt but spend intelligently is more important. I just point out the problem as people are crying about prices are skyrocketing.
It’s so simple to understand that I’m thinking you have to be really young to say something like that. But trust me, I fully live my life , it’s just there are more to enjoy if spend intelligently, it’s not just all about shoes.

It’s funny how you assume things on my person , if you want talk number we can, I can buy all colorway it won’t hurt but spend intelligently is more important. I just point out the problem as people are crying about prices are skyrocketing.
It’s so simple to understand that I’m thinking you have to be really young to say something like that. But trust me, I fully live my life , it’s just there are more to enjoy if spend intelligently, it’s not just all about shoes.

What did I assume about you? You're the one making absolutely asinine assumptions left and right.

If you don't think these shoes are worth more than $400, that's fine. But it was ignorant of you to call people idiotic for thinking differently than you. Your argument that you could boycott resale and it'll make a difference is completely unrealistic. Your assumption that I'm young because I'm explaining to you that there's more to life than penny pinching, is foolish.

Bottom line is that financial responsibility is important but also enjoying life. EVERYONE should strive to have their life in order and future planned for but also live for the moment. That being said, If you can afford...Affording means more than just having cash in hand, then do you. I can buy a million travis sotts but wouldnt dare spend the resell amount atm. Buuuuut if you WANT a pair or two and thats what YOU want to do then do it. If it hurts you financially or not is irrelavant as long as YOU yourself handle your business. Anything other is just noise in the grand scheme of things....

Anybody paying more than 400 for resell is an idiot. We should never have to pay more than twice retail price , buyers are the ones who makes the demand, even if I do have the cash I know how to be patient and firm on my bid ! I wish less people overbid on StockX but I guess won’t happen.

Hello, my name is Idiot. Nice to meet you.

Bottom line is that financial responsibility is important but also enjoying life. EVERYONE should strive to have their life in order and future planned for but also live for the moment. That being said, If you can afford...Affording means more than just having cash in hand, then do you. I can buy a million travis sotts but wouldnt dare spend the resell amount atm. Buuuuut if you WANT a pair or two and thats what YOU want to do then do it. If it hurts you financially or not is irrelavant as long as YOU yourself handle your business. Anything other is just noise in the grand scheme of things....

You can afford a million Travis Scotts???

Need to change your name to jBillionaire. :pimp:

I wasn’t going to respond to him initially because resale prices ARE annoyingly high, and financial responsibility IS important (duhhh). But dude just words his ideas so poorly.

Everyone’s situation is unique, how can you say everyone is idiotic if they spend over an arbitrary amount of $. At least use a percentage of net worth or something! Some people get $300 haircuts, a $700 sneaker is peanuts to them. For some people like myself, sneakers are a passion and this is the best sneaker to come out all year, so it’s absolutely worth it.

Last edited:
They are two laces laced together. Havent tried to replace them yet. seems like a task lol.

I wondered this too. The uppers are flimsy but that doesnt necessarily mean they'll fall apart unless you thrash them. The only issue I can see is the sole and midsole. The sole is a 70's inspired rubber sole which will wear down if worn a lot. The midsole is so soft that it will both disintegrate and damage easily. My 2 cents

Lacing them up is not too bad... Had to re lace my pair lol

Be careful of the midsole when driving... Oh and when going down the stairs... Back midsole almost got caught lol

Lacing them up is a lot easier than you’d think

just do one then the other for each lace hole.

You’ll have issues if you lace the one color up entirely and then try to do the other color over it

At the end of the day different people have different financial priorities. But if doesnt break the bank and you're going to be happy, then just go for it rather than regretting it in the long rong. You don't need to overanalyze it. It's just 400-600. We are not talking about a Mil

Back
Top Bottom