Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

It may be possible that not ALL pairs have the QR code and could be by location buuuut I'd like to confirm that before just taking a guess lol.

Geeze. I went TTS in my US 10 too. Havent tried them on but I assume I should be ok as ALL Nike shoes are a US 10 for me even the recent Undercover Daybreaks, right?

We pretty much have same size. UC Daybreak actually is longer compared to sacais. Went 10 on both.

DC0962B4-1825-4FF4-A57D-F9188211D3FF.jpeg

About to do the same thing. I was hoping they would drop to $400. SMH

Did you get in the blacks from A Ma Maniere yet?

They all fire, man.

Glad I went with white instead of black.

I feel bad for team size 10 & under... :sick:

Truth be told all the colorways so far are brilliant against this model. I think the whites work better than the blacks though and even then it’s only cause it’s slightly cream/egg shell and not pure white. Barney’s still the gawd cw though (bias)

And the only thing that made me pull on the 9.5 Barney as soon as I did was I had free shipping from Stock X. Even with Barney’s dropping as fast as they did I was hesitant. Glad I bit the bullet though

Im a TTS Sz 11, somewhat wide feet that forces me to size up on narrow shoes. Sz 11.5 SO MUCH cheaper than Sz 11. Do you think it would be worth it to size up or nah?

Im a TTS Sz 11, somewhat wide feet that forces me to size up on narrow shoes. Sz 11.5 SO MUCH cheaper than Sz 11. Do you think it would be worth it to size up or nah?
I think if your feet isn't really wide, you should stay TTS, otherwise you might have too much toe room.

Yep, this is the vibe Im getting. Thanks man. Im just gonn have to bite the bullet on TTS smh lol
I feel your pain, trust me. haha. My usual 9.5 is a little cheaper but I have to size down to 9, which is about $30 more.

Honestly the black and white colorway look like a** to me. From the materials, to the shape. IDK. Nothing sexy to be about them at all to me.

The first two colorways and the purple look the best. But that’s my humble opinion.

These are 100% TTS. But you could get away with going up .5 if you don’t mind the extra wiggle room. Or the fact that your toes are visibly exposed through the mesh so you can see they don’t fit. Lol

Watch...I bet prices is going to start going down some just because I just bought it. God hates me.

Update: went to a resell store to try them on.

Size 10 was snugly perfect. 10.5 was roomier but not in a bad day. I wore normal no-show socks. With that being said, I tend to wear an 11 in a Nike React Flyknit, 10 in the Air Presto, 10.5 in the Nike Free 2016-2018.

Back
Top Bottom