Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

what would yall do if a seller shipped them like this lol

1569606191420.png

EDIT: cool feature when you post a photo, you can edit the size of it right at the commenting section.

Critical yikes.

Realistically I would make sure they were legit because who in their right mind would do this to a legit pair LOL. after that I would want a chunk back because that's purposely doing something like this. If not then send back tampons...

Im totally joking....

Just stop payment and cancel. Double fix... Takes care of your StockX account so no more fraud and you don't lose any money... :lol:

I can't search any old posts anymore since the update but I could've sworn you were bashing the sacai's and praising the CPFM vapormax

The first colorway of the Bodegas was definitely the nicer of the two, imo. - StockX doesn’t charge tax in Georgia either. It’s only certain states.

187021FF-77F6-4D6E-B8DB-F77266483F54.jpeg

Does this price tag look familiar to anyone? The only difference in my black pair and my white SNKRS pair is this tag on the box. There’s a good chance it’s from the NYC area since it arrived at the Secaucus NJ StockX location overnight. (Could’ve come from somewhere else online to a customer in that area also obviously) I’m just curious where they originally came from. TIA.

:sick::sick::sick: Just return them and say it was defective
I was charged £150 tax on them and wouldn’t get my refund for that and then I’d have to get a new pair in and probably pay the same tax again. Not worth it for me. It’s fixable but I don’t know which route to take.

Back
Top Bottom