Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

looks like a simple sew and stitch to me
Thank you. I think that would be my best option.

The shoe in general doesn’t seem that durable. I was walking my dog in them and I regretted it as I was petrified of ruining them. It started to rain and I had zero grip and was sliding all over the place whilst on a fairly narrow walkway 100 ft in the air in the dark. I’m scared of heights so it was hell lol.

I wanted to wear my black sacais today when I went out but the weather was bad and I knew it would be a bad idea as I could get shoe in a mess or I could end up slipping on my *** in front of a bunch of people.

double black or black & white?
C39079E9-A16C-4E6C-ADD6-ED5EC94FF88F.jpeg

think I’m feeling double black more

double black or black & white?
C39079E9-A16C-4E6C-ADD6-ED5EC94FF88F.jpeg

think I’m feeling double black more

Black and white laces when u want the shoes to stand out. All black laces for the subtle flex. Either way looks amazing but I’m liking the black and white laces bc proximity to black/white swooshes, sets the shoes off imo.

my fiancee was watching grey’s anatomy this morning and suddenly she paused it and asked if one of the doctors was wearing the same shoes i got recently, i looked and yeah one of the guys on the show had blue/red sacais on

This thread seems to be one of the classiest threads i can think of, in recent memory. Love the positive vibes and encouragement especially considering the price and hype surrounding the sacais. Seems like an older demographic in here, unlike the yeezy or J1 threads.

Does anyone know what kind of air tech is used in the shoes and what part of the shoes have air?? Been searching for answers the past few days and can’t find the answer:frown:

I did single black laces in the black pair last night. I had a 2nd pair of black Nike laces in another shoebox, here in this hotel room that’s beginning to feel like “home” but they were 39” which is too short. A couple things though; first I actually liked the black/white combination more in hand than in pictures. They really do look great the way they come. Second, wearing these with one pair of laces after getting used to them in two pairs felt very freeing. The way I wear my laces hanging out, there’s always this part that has to stay tucked into the shoe. It’s way easier to keep them looking right with only one pair in. I’ll probably continue to go back and forth between single black and black/white. As far as my white pair I just really like the way they come. I know a lot of people here liked the navy, but I think white/grey is perfect in that pair. - I don’t remember reading anything about the tech in these either, but they’re definitely very comfortable.

Last edited:
Tempted to pull the trigger on a pair, but trying to decide on sizing. Some say TTS, others say half down since they run long. Sounds like these might be similar to the Undercover Element 87s - ended up going my usual size there but realized I could’ve gone half down. Can anyone compare the Sacai sizing to the Undercover Elements?

Thanks, NT

Tempted to pull the trigger on a pair, but trying to decide on sizing. Some say TTS, others say half down since they run long. Sounds like these might be similar to the Undercover Element 87s - ended up going my usual size there but realized I could’ve gone half down. Can anyone compare the Sacai sizing to the Undercover Elements?

Thanks, NT
UC's felt a lil tight in the toebox in tts, Sacai's don't... And like UC's you'd probably look stupid & desperate going up on those since your foot in them are fairly visible.

definitely not feeling the single lace option personally. Anyway, talking about the OG, I remember picking up the gusto green from 21Mercer for the snkrs pass and there were at least 15 dudes across the street trying to heckle the winners in selling their pairs. Poor guy behind me sold his pair for $280 and another dude sold his for $320. Both money sizes.

Also, RM from BTS rocking the Gusto Greens

1569775082425.png

definitely not feeling the single lace option personally. Anyway, talking about the OG, I remember picking up the gusto green from 21Mercer for the snkrs pass and there were at least 15 dudes across the street trying to heckle the winners in selling their pairs. Poor guy behind me sold his pair for $280 and another dude sold his for $320. Both money sizes.

Having to go into the city already sucks and having to deal with the vultures makes it worse. I literally laugh in their faces when they try to talk to me and keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom