Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

17C9025A-62EC-4B83-97C5-844096C54455.jpeg
Flames.

I can't search any old posts anymore since the update but I could've sworn you were bashing the sacai's and praising the CPFM vapormax
yeah, the blazers are horrendous to me. i didn’t say that in this tread though b/c the ppl that got em seemed genuinely happy about it. outside of the barney’s i like to love the waffles.
2nd colorway >
I’ll withhold my opinion until I get em in hand.

edit - toebox wrinkling* not creasing. and even the wrinling of where the midsole meets the outsole. Not as clean as the sharp midsole hangover in the heel and overlayed swooshes/panels... Just that contrast as well as the construction quality had me a little "eh" in hand. The whites moreso than the red/blue OG's actually.

edit - toebox wrinkling* not creasing. and even the wrinling of where the midsole meets the outsole. Not as clean as the sharp midsole hangover in the heel and overlayed swooshes/panels... Just that contrast as well as the construction quality had me a little "eh" in hand. The whites moreso than the red/blue OG's actually.

My pairs definitely aren’t shaped like that in the toebox, or the midsole/outsole; no wobbly lines, and the toebox is not puffy or wrinkled at all in either pair.

My pairs definitely aren’t shaped like that in the toebox, or the midsole/outsole; no wobbly lines, and the toebox is not puffy or wrinkled at all in either pair.
Once you step on them, it does that wrinkled outsole. I think its because of how soft the midsole is...

Once you step on them, it does that wrinkled outsole. I think its because of how soft the midsole is...

Well maybe it’s a combination of the fact that I’m 6’2” and underweight skinny (less mass and high center of gravity putting less pressure on the foam?) as well as that both pairs are still very new that I’m not getting this effect. Idk. I have mirrors and stuff though. (Not trying to be argumentative or anything, mine just really don’t do that; at least not yet)

Last edited:
Not sure if it’s been discussed in here or not, but the black and white pairs toe box is shaped way more boxy than the first two colorways. Big part of what makes the sacais sexy to me is the shape. When you take that away, they look hideous.

StockX sells used shoes as new. I’ve been screaming this from the rooftops in the Jordan threads but I sounded like a GOAT Stan so I stopped. 2/3 times they’ve sent me clearly tried on/worn shoes , and one is covered in glitter. They said glitter was natural because of oxidation, and said shoes that were tried on in store were able to pass StockX authentication because the shoes could be sold in stores that way-and then quoted their policy; I couldn’t believe what I was being force fed by their CS department-even by “supervisors”.

GOAT on the other hand-I’ve had one bad pair sent to me(factory defect in the leather), and they were prompt and apologetic about my refund after reviewing pics. Especially for big money shoes, I’ll stick to GOAT cause they won’t send worn shoes/tried on shoes. They’ve been 15/15 other than that miss that they made up for immediately. StockX is batting 1/3, with 2 misses.

As a seller I’ve had zero issue with either, as a buyer I’m sticking to GOAT :emoji_goat::emoji_goat:waiting on my black pair from :emoji_goat:

Last edited:
blackfrankwhite blackfrankwhite I'm not defending stockx by any means, but to be fair, my OG pairs came like that directly from Nike. The back heel foam seems to get dirty fast in general, I've noticed that when I wore my pairs just once. I even saw that the midsole foam had scraped the suede on my other foot fairly easy, kind of like an eraser.

9770822F-2F50-4DDC-B1F3-00B9B1A8770B.jpeg

3FD10E8B-3429-46C9-9CE1-D68AFF629775.jpeg

Leave it to StockX to **** up the quality check on the first pair of shoes I’ve paid big resell on in years :smh:

Both heels show clear sign of wear with creases and visible dirt marks.

It doesn’t really bother me on feet, but it does bother me that StockX just easily passed their inspection when they clearly showed wear.
think youre fine. thats just bad nike qc
the top heel area(worded area) would be creased if it was worn.

Yeah the foam midsole is easily stained but can be easily cleaned. The purple from the mudguard of my Barney’s rubbed off on the midsole of the other shoe very faintly. I easily cleaned it off.

9770822F-2F50-4DDC-B1F3-00B9B1A8770B.jpeg

3FD10E8B-3429-46C9-9CE1-D68AFF629775.jpeg

Leave it to StockX to **** up the quality check on the first pair of shoes I’ve paid big resell on in years :smh:

Both heels show clear sign of wear with creases and visible dirt marks.

It doesn’t really bother me on feet, but it does bother me that StockX just easily passed their inspection when they clearly showed wear.

typical SX, but as you were them the back heel is prone to getting scuffed or dirty. If you plan to rock them who cares, my whites have been on daily the past week or so..

you can try to ask stockx about a $20 code off a future purchase. Depending on the representative you get, they might be a little more strict. I have a code from a previous stockx fk-up, but I haven't bought from stockx in a long time

you can try to ask stockx about a $20 code off a future purchase. Depending on the representative you get, they might be a little more strict. I have a code from a previous stockx fk-up, but I haven't bought from stockx in a long time

You read my mind. It’s not enough for me to wanna send them back, but enough to try and get a voucher from them.

I know that scuff would happen the first time I rocked them anyways, but it should be me that scuffs them not someone else lol.

I normally don’t sweat minor errors in my shoes anyways, but it was noticeable enough I saw it the second I pulled them out and was a bit upset. I rarely pay resale anymore so it was just kind of a bummer.

Oh well, hopefully SX can remedy the situation with a code and I’ll be on my way.

Back
Top Bottom