Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Needed sleep more than Blazers apparently. I only wanted them to sell (or trade) anyway. I even had my account on size 8 instead of 10. Oh well, seems like some other shoes might drop later or something, but I’ve also been hearing that all week.

Last edited:
people jig DSM or have bots? Never stand a chance on there just get thrown in the Q until the L

4Ls on the blazers. 2 on my account 2 on my girls. Then failed on DSM....

That can range from like $10k to $70+, which one was it??? Either way congrats

I think it was somewhere in the middle. Was many years ago tho. I didn't see a dime out of it lol

No, my logic is that multiple people in this topic one a draw, which rarely happens

You dudes need some popcorn for that salt.

lol no salt here since I hit too. Just agreeing with stillmatic that that logic (often used) is pretty dumb. Just because you won a random raffle doesn't mean there was a ton. Its called luck.

Just woke back up to that good win on the blacks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191010-130729.png
    Screenshot_20191010-130729.png
    330.2 KB · Views: 620
I wish I would’ve known I was gonna go 0 for everything this week. Would’ve copped that black Sacai hoodie. I need that in a M or L. Probably medium because they most likely fit a bit loose. Edit: Nevermind, it’s Women’s. (Or at least that’s what Notre says regarding the grey one which is also rad) I wouldn’t even care but I’m 6’2” and it’s either going to be too short or wide depending on the size.

Last edited:
I wish I would’ve known I was gonna go 0 for everything this week. Would’ve copped that black Sacai hoodie. I need that in a M or L. Probably medium because they most likely fit a bit loose. Edit: Nevermind, it’s Women’s. (Or at least that’s what Notre says regarding the grey one which is also rad) I wouldn’t even care but I’m 6’2” and it’s either going to be too short or wide depending on the size.

It's unisex so I would give it a try if you can return it. Maybe Nike still has some options in stock? They have a size guide on the site.

I liked the collection overall but it's too $$$ for my pocket. Women got the most/best options.

I sure as hell didn't.

I literally entered every raffle (I don’t even usually enter raffles but the fact that I actually hit on the SNKRS white Waffles made it seem like fun) I knew of for Blazers and TS6’s and didn’t win a single pair. Oh well, I didn’t actually want the shoes anyway. Would’ve sold/traded them, maybe even for another pair of Sacai Waffles. I wouldn’t have minded a pair of black Blazers to at least try on, but they’re generally not my style. Resale is pretty cheap in my size anyway. Maybe folks that were really into the shoes won my pairs. Still over 2 more months of heat coming.

I literally entered every raffle (I don’t even usually enter raffles but the fact that I actually hit on the SNKRS white Waffles made it seem like fun) I knew of for Blazers and TS6’s and didn’t win a single pair. Oh well, I didn’t actually want the shoes anyway. Would’ve sold/traded them, maybe even for another pair of Sacai Waffles. I wouldn’t have minded a pair of black Blazers to at least try on, but they’re generally not my style. Resale is pretty cheap in my size anyway. Maybe folks that were really into the shoes won my pairs. Still over 2 more months of heat coming.
What size in the whites you got

Back
Top Bottom