Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Did you guys wear your Blazer with the sole out? It's a bit tight now (I'm a 12.5 in Jordan 1), but with the sole out, plenty of room. At least until it stretches a bit.

C8CFA760-6609-4984-9B40-1C1DEC90169C.jpeg

for tonight’s clippers game

Might sell some old shoes to pay for a pair of the blue waffles. No real local sellers so anyone got any experience for buying these off goat and stockx?

Might sell some old shoes to pay for a pair of the blue waffles. No real local sellers so anyone got any experience for buying these off goat and stockx?

Bought my gusto green and black pairs from GOAT. No issues whatsoever.

GOAT prices are usually higher, but their legit check is considered better by most people. StockX is cheaper but there’s been complaints about their legit checks

Curious to hear your thoughts on a local trade. Rookie of the year Jordan 1s plus $60 for the Barney waffles? Both size 10 and both DS.

I don’t have any Saccais yet. I also have Travis Scott 1s so I do have some brown 1s already.

IMG_20191110_173233.jpg
IMG_20191110_173227.jpg
IMG_20191110_173819.jpg

The cut different from barneys and white? And does the toe box seem different?

Nike QC can’t be predicted or reasoned with

Curious to hear your thoughts on a local trade. Rookie of the year Jordan 1s plus $60 for the Barney waffles? Both size 10 and both DS.

I don’t have any Saccais yet. I also have Travis Scott 1s so I do have some brown 1s already.

If you can pull that trade off to get Barney’s you win hands down

It's an even trade, if you want Barneys go for it

Barneysss >>>>>ROTY

I'd do it in a heartbeat. Don't like ROTY. There are so many 1's that have dropped in the past couple of years and there doesn't seem to be a sign that they are slowing down. Sacais are unique

20191113_204539.jpg

Anyone else have this happening to their pairs? Don't really care about the look just wondering if it'll affect wearability over time.

whites and black waffles dropped more than i thought. waiting until spring to see it rise again?

Someone accepted my offer of $580 for the original blue pair. Hate to pay resale but had to do it

Pretty good price. Curious as to what size as I'm looking for a pair as well. Haven't seen anything particularly cheap in my size.

Back
Top Bottom