Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

in hand actually looks better than online photos. I think I still prefer the black nylon more than the white nylon, probably because the soles on the white pair is also white. A black sole would be better. If the black nylon was triple black even the midsoles, I would've passed on those.

For those asking, they still fit TTS like the other sacai waffles. Comes with 1 set of wide ribbon laces, 1 set of thin waxed rope laces, and 2 sets of regular flat laces.

Last edited:
Aight who was the guy that had his mom & auntie enter and hit on raffles at UNDFTD SF 😂 unless I’m wrong and they were a couple of OG’s lol

saw tweets of a few raffle bots that hit Concepts east coast and Undftd west coast. Either people wasting money flying coast to coast for pickup or these lames can't pickup and just took pairs from locals so they can flex their dumb raffle bot wins

saw tweets of a few raffle bots that hit Concepts east coast and Undftd west coast. Either people wasting money flying coast to coast for pickup or these lames can't pickup and just took pairs from locals so they can flex their dumb raffle bot wins
I think that's honestly the stupidest thing. All these raffle bot wins do is end up in backdooring pairs. Ain't no way they let those unclaimed pairs go to the locals fairly.

Next thing Nike/Adidas gonna have to start doing is making people enter their SSN for shoes. I heard when Korea bans gamers for life, they can't just go about making a new account because they have to use their SSN. I mean if they ever got hacked, it would be bad news; but, this would definitely prevent people from making unlimited accounts using fake emails/phone numbers. SVD makes people use their passport/license number, but it's not like they enforce it. Clearly the way things are going isn't working for most.

in hand actually looks better than online photos. I think I still prefer the black nylon more than the white nylon, probably because the soles on the white pair is also white. A black sole would be better. If the black nylon was triple black even the midsoles, I would've passed on those.

For those asking, they still fit TTS like the other sacai waffles. Comes with 1 set of wide ribbon laces, 1 set of thin waxed rope laces, and 2 sets of regular flat laces.

Whew, wasn't really a fan of the ribbon laces. Thanks for confirming the other laces!

Out of the mesh releases the only one I attempted to try for were the whites (favorite out of that bunch).
For this nylon version I agree, the blacks > whites.

these will be getting lots of wear no doubt.
80BFC5EF-6545-4774-B14A-0652584B1708.jpeg

Congrats on the W. Glad you got a shoe that you’ll wear. But this photo makes me feel better about not hitting on these. They do nothing for me. Makes me appreciate the Black/White pair even more.

thanks man. To each their own forsure! I'll be getting more wear out of these than the black and whites. Too worried about ripping a hole in the mesh so they only come out once in awhile. Lol.

The black is so underwhelming. Atleast white you can kinda see the lines of the shoe and swooshes. Maybe they shoudve just made it all black.

thats messed up, they are always strict i had to take my lunch early to pick them up
did you atleast ask sometimes they try to help out

I wasn't free until 1 pm and my pick up time was at 10:45 am. I thought it would be too late to call and ask, but I'll try next time. They seemed strict with their timing - "no exceptions."

I was checking my emails all day and out of nowhere I find this just now. No way I had it at the time it said it was sent. I’m happy Notre shop gives you a few days to pick up or I would of missed out.

Attachments

• 399FE56D-C1A2-4859-B317-145A9934E588.jpeg
    399FE56D-C1A2-4859-B317-145A9934E588.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 451
I entered undftd SF’s raffle and won the black pair for the wifey. She likes the old school racer look so figured I’d try for her. I gotta say, I’d never really tripped off sacáis but these right here are really nice. I’m considering getting a pair now. Not sure if black or white tho.

I like the blk on blk or wht on wht approach. very understated, Very clean. My wife really likes them. She loves the ribbon laces, im
glad they come with regular laces.
F0A06D47-49BE-4FFC-B491-2D9246238409.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom