Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Just picked up the white pair for 250, looks nice in hand

2C9F3F06-BB03-477C-8380-5854FB20B942.jpeg

Won the raffle for whites from ONE BLOCK DOWN from ITALY that's arriving soon am I safe?

Virus will only live on cardboard for up to 24 hours, u could use some clorox or lysol wipes on the shipping box if u wanna be extra safe, but u should be fine

vinotwofour vinotwofour how these fit? What's your size in AMs (90s, 95, 97, plus) & AJ1s? I figure these are good models to gauge sizing.. resale on these aren't bad so my fingers are itching

That's not how it works... Unless the dude put a bottle of saliva along with it smh.

I thought it could be transmitted through something as simple as shaking hands or if somebody who has the virus sneezed into their hands and handled your package without sanitizing their hands first.

I thought it could be transmitted through something as simple as shaking hands or if somebody who has the virus sneezed into their hands and handled your package without sanitizing their hands first.
It can survive on surfaces for a while. There has been no direct evidence of transmission from picking up the virus on a surface. Most people get it through saliva droplets from sneezing or coughing. I wouldn’t worry too much about packages.

Yeah but there's no current proof that it can get transmitted thur surfaces. It's basically thru aerosols/droplets through the upper respiratory system or eyes which is thru direct contact from someone who is a carrier. Just don't let your mailman cough or sneeze on you bro lol.

Fam asked a question, and I replied with scientific data, nothing more, nothing less. Just want people to be informed. I don't see health officials going around swabbing surfaces at grocery stores, restaurants, you name it...but, with other envelope viruses, it does...

Or spray some lysol on that crap if you that paranoid.

Lysol, & most other disinfectants work on hard surfaces, unless you are using something stronger, or washing said item...

We also currently don't have conclusive tests showing that Lysol, or other disinfectants work on Covid-19/SARS-COV-2, since it is so new...but since it is similar enough to other viruses, they feel confident it will work as well, on Non-porous, hard surfaces

vinotwofour vinotwofour how these fit? What's your size in AMs (90s, 95, 97, plus) & AJ1s? I figure these are good models to gauge sizing.. resale on these aren't bad so my fingers are itching

fits true to size for me

how did you do that lace job.......:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire: or is it just two laces either way........
How the **** do you tie the laces like that?

It takes a little patience and time, one lace in at a time. Make it more clean, but the end result always leaves a short amount of laces to tie. Here are some of my pairs laced the same way

AE23BD04-0A75-46F2-8ABE-D5D302B16D0C.jpeg

5F20ACDF-9D0D-412B-8913-D10E19D83E7C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom