Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Raffle W on sacai.jp turned into an L.. Tried to check out with multiple cards already but keep getting "failed to settle the card" message. Customer service at sacai.jp definitely won't be responding till after the 12hour limit purchase period is over LOL
wow...i'd be annoyed as hell too. im sure the entire world is emailing them about this. they're either going to have extra stock in japan or they'll send a mass email to all the raffle winners with a fix hopefully.

Well I got a reply from Sacai saying they are investigating and will send another email, asking for patience and all. Hope we get them, but no idea if that is their intention

Well I got a reply from Sacai saying they are investigating and will send another email, asking for patience and all. Hope we get them, but no idea if that is their intention

Thanks for the update. Let's hope they fix this, if they don't, they would look shady as hell with all the pairs sitting unclaimed.

7705CED5-6CFD-4055-8A0A-F5DD6FF81E4B.jpeg

Love these weird looking shoes

In love with the Burgundy’s, ten times better looking in person. Love the color scheme on it, not your typical color scheme you see everyday on a shoe but it works

In love with the Burgundy’s, ten times better looking in person. Love the color scheme on it, not your typical color scheme you see everyday on a shoe but it works
Agreed. I thought I liked the white pair best but seeing these in person I dunno... the shades of green/purple are just so out there (though I think I'll switch to single black laces to tone it down a hair)

Agreed. I thought I liked the white pair best but seeing these in person I dunno... the shades of green/purple are just so out there (though I think I'll switch to single black laces to tone it down a hair)
How’s the comfort on these? I’m waiting for my pair to arrive. In a way, these are my most disappointing pickup of the year because when I first heard the name of the shoe, I really got my hopes up that it was going to be a running shoe. :frown:

I love my original blue LD Waffles, but the VaporWaffles seem more robust, which I find appealing.

How’s the comfort on these? I’m waiting for my pair to arrive. In a way, these are my most disappointing pickup of the year because when I first heard the name of the shoe, I really got my hopes up that it was going to be a running shoe. :frown:

I love my original blue LD Waffles, but the VaporWaffles seem more robust, which I find appealing.
IMO correct on the VWs being more robust. I had a pair of LDs but sold 'em (they were too narrow so I half sized up this time), and the mesh on those seemed waaaaay more fragile. These I'm less concerned about ripping.

Comfort seems pretty solid, except at least for me, the arch is a little weird? Like the midsole is carved really deeply towards the arch and my foot sits kinda awkwardly in there. It's a minor annoyance that I'm hoping disappears with the break-in.

Several small imperfections with QC though I will say. No dealbreakers really but there's a lot of visible glue (maybe what happens when your mid/outsole is composed of five separate pieces - come to think of it the blazers had a big problem with that too), some kind of ink stain on the medial side midsole, and two of the eyelets weren't punched all the way out. Shoes are beautiful but construction on my pair seems pretty rushed.

Last edited:

Seems to be comfortable once the foot is in. Mesh definitely seems more durable and the suede is more of a rough cut similar to the LD Nylons. Definitely more robust in terms of appearance however the fit is rather TTS. Waiting to really break mine after this winter is over.

Well Sacai is taking the position that it’s our credit cards that are the issue, and completely ignoring their own Instagram comment section (they emailed me back saying since my CC is the issue I forfeited the raffle W). I emailed them back, but this is some BS. How’s that for a Christmas gift

Yeah that’s bs...this happened last time so we had to use PayPal which went through regardless if you won or lost

I’m not seeing any burgundys for sale locally here in the Seattle area. Perhaps these were more limited than the white and black pairs, or maybe people keeping for personal?

I’m not seeing any burgundys for sale locally here in the Seattle area. Perhaps these were more limited than the white and black pairs, or maybe people keeping for personal?

I'm looking in my area as well. I'm thinking a lot of people don't have them in hand yet due to the holidays.

Probably shipping delays. I believe they would all be same stock counts.

Well Sacai is taking the position that it’s our credit cards that are the issue, and completely ignoring their own Instagram comment section (they emailed me back saying since my CC is the issue I forfeited the raffle W). I emailed them back, but this is some BS. How’s that for a Christmas gift

I figured they would have some bs excuse. I tried 5 different credit cards so that definitely wasn't the case. There is no way any orders shipping to the US went through.

I figured they would have some bs excuse. I tried 5 different credit cards so that definitely wasn't the case. There is no way any orders shipping to the US went through.

Some banks/credit cards deny oversea payments though. Not all, but some. Since the raffle was held in Japan, I'm guessing that's what happened. Sometimes you gotta let your bank know so they'll remove that restriction on your account.

Some banks/credit cards deny oversea payments though. Not all, but some. Since the raffle was held in Japan, I'm guessing that's what happened. Sometimes you gotta let your bank know so they'll remove that restriction on your account.

That wasn't the case for me because I was able to use my Bank of American CC (that "failed to settle" before) with a Japanese reshipper address and the order when through and has since shipped.

Back
Top Bottom