Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

you def have a point about the variation in colors/panels (which this model lends itself to). I think the two OG pairs are probably the best and the solid black/white nylon pairs are the worst. when it comes to the clots, I just have a personal distaste for orange (my second least favorite color next to yellow), and I think when paired with the tan it's especially blech. also never been a fan of see-through shoes–the mesh on the OGs wasn't too bad and worked fine with black/white socks, but this semi-translucent milky tan **** doesn't work for me. I'm glad the resale is low though for everyone who likes and wants to cop
Definitely fair points. I for sure have models that I know everyone else loves but I just can't get with for similar reasons (colorblocking, panel materials, etc.)

socks? what do they look like?

download.jpg
sacai-clot-nike-the-home-pop-up-23.jpeg
241667436_982790805890034_6654573891001064982_n.jpg

The orange socks and the gray/blue ones for the upcoming pair. Charging $60 a pair is wild -- the Japanese Sacai online shop had them for only $27.50, though they sold out quick.

The Japanese Sacai shop also had the collab zip t-shirts for $100, and I was hoping to have a friend proxy two from the Maxfield pop-up. Turns out they're charging $200 apiece at the pop-up 😭

Does anyone who got any of the Nylon pairs get the same size in the other pairs?
yup I got the white nylon pair, and been gettin the same size in all my other saccais LDwaffles, including green gusto, frag greys, and clots.

These shoes are long at the toes but tight at the ankle collar.

yup I got the white nylon pair, and been gettin the same size in all my other saccais LDwaffles, including green gusto, frag greys, and clots.

Yea I was able to get 11.5 in the black... as that's my usually sz... but them joints were big... so I went for 11 in the grey frags and they are snug

That is the Pollen 1’s for me. I can’t see myself wearing. May just return to Nike.

Missed that human made Uzi drop 🥲
Hot take: its the Jordan 13 Flint (really any Jordan 13) for me and at this point any Jordan 1 or Dunk High. I actually like all three models. Flint 13s used to be grails. I don't like how They look on my foot, same with Dunk hi's. Traded my De La Soul Hi's for the brown lows. As far as Jordan 1's i'm just so over them at this point. They still look dope but, i feel absolutely nothing when i try on a pair.

Hot take: its the Jordan 13 Flint (really any Jordan 13) for me and at this point any Jordan 1 or Dunk High. I actually like all three models. Flint 13s used to be grails. I don't like how They look on my foot, same with Dunk hi's. Traded my De La Soul Hi's for the brown lows. As far as Jordan 1's i'm just so over them at this point. They still look dope but, i feel absolutely nothing when i try on a pair.
I get what you mean. High tops can look a little much when you are going for that more casual look but i still rock mine. I just can’t with the pollen CW. I have & love the 4’s but again that’s a different shade of yellow.
Lows are more wearable and majority more subtle. To each their own.

Totally agree. Shoes are long in the front and tight to get my foot into. I actually went a half down from my 350 size since I didn't like my toes showing in the toe box that there's maybe a half room too much. My main thing is that it's a tight squeeze getting my foot in that I have to loosen the laces each time I put the shoes on.

The orange socks and the gray/blue ones for the upcoming pair. Charging $60 a pair is wild -- the Japanese Sacai online shop had them for only $27.50, though they sold out quick.

The Japanese Sacai shop also had the collab zip t-shirts for $100, and I was hoping to have a friend proxy two from the Maxfield pop-up. Turns out they're charging $200 apiece at the pop-up 😭

I wanted to buy the socks. But charging double was crazy. Even at $27.50, it's kind of pricey. I didn't ask about the clothes. I'm glad they didn't charge double for the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom