Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

The reason it is bugged is the countdown is based off your location time zone and counts down to 00:00:00 on July 24th

They haven't set a time zone so no one knows when they will release

I say 3am because that's when it hits 00:00:00 in PST

What time did it change last time? when the timer reset and the lunar landing game opened up, plus the change of tiles?

well nikecraft.com/quiz takes you to the quiz - not the staging site - but it doesnt ask you to log in nor does it redirect once you get everything right.

Lunar game has been open since the website has been open

Tiles have just been moved around

Last time the time changed it changed around 7-8pm EST IIRC

Lunar game has been open since the website has been open

Tiles have just been moved around

Last time the time changed it changed around 7-8pm EST IIRC

Lunar game is semi-new, was not there when the website opened.

the tiles have moved around, and also new ones were added. the map, and video of the course.

I was more asking for 2 weeks ago, when the timer did this, around what time was it "fixed" or reset...

For some reason, only when on a browser through the link on TS is, if you click on a link such as space camp and select back, for a split second I can see the login page for your Nike info. I can't stop from loading to enter anything or screen shot...if your good at programming or anything, maybe there is something you can do?

For some reason, only when on a browser through the link on TS is, if you click on a link such as space camp and select back, for a split second I can see the login page for your Nike info. I can't stop from loading to enter anything or screen shot...if your good at programming or anything, maybe there is something you can do?
Been happening for at least a week. People have logged in and nothing has happened

My guess is that this was supposed to be official release info released with the timer, especially since some boutiques have confirmed they will be releasing pairs later this week. We'll see, but I doubt its a 3a EST launch time since they probably would have fixed the timers if that was the case.

people selling "answers" to the quiz on twitter...he's creating the type of shenanigans that he hates. At least he's probably angering some resellers. I support that.

Back
Top Bottom