Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Do you have to wear the shoes while you're doing the activities? Also, I thought you had to pick up the shoes at Mercer?

you don't have to wear them unless you ask for a pair to complete the obstacle course but you may not get yards.

connection is spotty on gov island, which is why people had to pick up at mercer yesterday. there was a connectivity issue while i was checking out but it eventually went through.

there's also this from sole collector's interview with sachs that was published a few hours ago. everyone gonna eat on these despite the reseller scumbags that were in my group. one kid even got kicked out but i couldn't hear why he was being pulled - i assume it was bc he got in twice.

Last edited:
For those that went l, which ferry would you advice taking for a 1:30 time slot. The 12 or the 1p. Seems like 1 is cutting it way to close. 12 is super early.
Go on the 12. The line to get on the Ferry was awful and the wait to register was even longer. I guy arrived 10 minutes late and they didn't let him do the course or get the shoes...

you don't have to wear them unless you ask for a pair to complete the obstacle course but you may not get yards.

connection is spotty on gov island, which is why people had to pick up at mercer yesterday. there was a connectivity issue while i was checking out but it eventually went through.

there's also this from sole collector's interview with sachs that was published a few hours ago. everyone gonna eat on these despite the reseller scumbags that were in my group. one kid even got kicked out but i couldn't hear why he was being pulled - i assume it was bc he got in twice.
Unfortunately it's rumored that it's going to be a Tier 0 release similar to the quantities of the Kaws 4s. The release date should correspond to the timer on the nikecraft website.

waaaay less people want these than the kaws iv's though. back before we weren't saving to send my son to private school, i offered someone $700 for a pair and they rejected it. i don't have that kind of money to spend anymore. it's retail or bust for me.

Went to event yesterday. Really dope. You can def tell whose there to resell cause their either struggling with their challenges like they never exercised a day in their lives or they just don't want to do the challenges. My advice is to just enjoy the event, do the hard challenges, and have fun. They offer skateboards when you get off the ferry, so you can board to the warehouse instead of taking the minicar that goes around.

Last edited:
Went to event yesterday. Really dope. You can def tell whose there to resell cause their either struggling with their challenges like they never exercised a day in their lives or they just don't want to do the challenges. My advice is to just enjoy the event, do the hard challenges, and have fun. They offer skateboards when you get off the ferry, so you can board to the warehouse instead of taking the minicar that goes around.

I want to go just for what ever the challenges are. The sneakers would just be bonus.

what's the smallest size anyone has gotten so far? i grabbed an 8 when i went but hearsay floating around that there were 6-12, 13. if true, pretty annoying because these run BIG and i needed a 7.5 or maybe even a 7.

what's the smallest size anyone has gotten so far? i grabbed an 8 when i went but hearsay floating around that there were 6-12, 13. if true, pretty annoying because these run BIG and i needed a 7.5 or maybe even a 7.
Smallest size available at the event is a Men's size US 8. We don't know yet what the regular retail release sizes will be!

Back
Top Bottom