Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Via highsnobiety-
Dope!

Nike x Tom Sachs x Cole Haan Lunargrand Mission Control

cole-haan-nike-tom-sachs-mission-control-shoes-1.jpg

Nike x Tom Sachs Mars Yard. These supposedly released for $375 at the grand opening of the exhibit.

Nike x Tom Sachs Space Camp?

tom-sachs-x-nike-craft-space-camp-1.jpg

Having viewed a teaser into the Nike x Tom Sachs space camp, the SPACE PROGRAM: Mars has finally been unveiled. The installation’s been created by Sachs and his thirteen strong studio team, and they wear the Tom Sachs NIKECraft collection to man the installation, regularly demonstrating the myriad procedures, rituals, and tasks of their mission in the SPACE PROGRAM: Mars. It’s a demonstration of all that is necessary for survival, scientific exploration, and colonization in extraterrestrial environs: from food delivery systems and entertainment to agriculture and human waste disposal.

The joint venture between Tom and the Nike design team fuses, in several significant ways, the design sensibility Sachs brings to space travel in this four week mission to Mars. It repurposes 55,000 square feet of the Wade Thompson Drill Hall at the Park Avenue Armory, New York with an installation of dynamic and meticulously crafted sculptures, which is open to the public at the Park Avenue Armory from now until June 17th. To add, the Tom Sachs NIKECraft collection will be sold alongside signature Sachs memorabilia within a pop installation adjoining the exhibition.

my favorite shoe release in a MINUTE . grabbed my pair and i really want that tote bag but 700 $ is rough

Buddy just did it. You get to keep the clothes and have to pick up the shoes at 21 Mercer afterwards. Lol there's a pushup challenge -in the hard route its 50 clap push ups and you get a bonus item.

Buddy just did it. You get to keep the clothes and have to pick up the shoes at 21 Mercer afterwards. Lol there's a pushup challenge -in the hard route its 50 clap push ups and you get a bonus item.
What do you get for doing 50 one hand? :smile:

Can you guys going tomorrow ask if they have enough in stock for everyone that signed up?

super jealous. seems like a great experience and the shoes are beautiful. hope to get a pair online somehow.

I was in the very first time slot for this. Great event.

You get a NASA shirt, shorts AND the shoes to wear during the obstacles / challenges. The shoes are extremely comfortable.

BTW I only managed to do 36 clap push ups :frown:

Overall great experience. Nike did a great job with Space Camp.

Enjoy fellas!

I was in the very first time slot for this. Great event.

You get a NASA shirt, shorts AND the shoes to wear during the obstacles / challenges. The shoes are extremely comfortable.

BTW I only managed to do 36 clap push ups
frown.gif

Overall great experience. Nike did a great job with Space Camp.

Enjoy fellas!
so you don't have to pick up at Mercer? and how did you cop two purr???

so you don't have to pick up at Mercer? and how did you cop two purr???

You have to go to 21 Mercer to pick them up but they'll be reserved for you.

Nike's network didn't work on Governor's Island. Lol Maybe they'll fix that by tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom