Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

bottom line, a mid in black is garbage. f*ck whatever they are and(!) a homie at HQ says this is out of blue, so could be BS. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ who knows though

Last edited:
So I just sold my Mars Yards on Goat but they said the Booklet is missing...

DSM didn't ship it with a booklet and Goat is asking if I want to offer a discount so that the user will accept the order. I can offer no discount too.

What do you guys think? Would you be anal about the lack of a booklet and want a discount if you bought these?

DSM didn't ship it with a booklet and Goat is asking if I want to offer a discount so that the user will accept the order. I can offer no discount too.

What do you guys think? Would you be anal about the lack of a booklet and want a discount if you bought these?

I got mine from stockx without the booklet, I reached out to them and they said that their policy states it may be missing accessories... Honestly it didn’t bother me all that much but I’m sure your buyer is paying double or triple what I did so they may be more of a stickler... Glad I copped when I’m still pissed that I had access and missed copping online on NDC...

Yeah it looks like retail pairs didn't get the book. I wonder what I should do.

Tough one, I imagine there are not a lot of purchasers for this shoe as it is quite high in price. So by offering no discount you risk losing the sale - not sure if that's 100% certain though. However, I think it should be clarified to GOAT and the buyer that the retail pairs did not include the booklet (if that's confirmed true). I don't think it's fair to you if you (and other retail pair purchasers) never got it but it's expected to be there...

I bought a pair resell the week they dropped on Nike. They were legit and came with the book (along with the cork insoles).
So yes, some Nike retail pairs did come with the book.

How much of a discount are they expecting you to give? In the OW thread you said you're selling them to get the Prestos, if you discount the MY is it enough to cover the OW Prestos? If it's about $50 discount then its not a big deal I think. But if they're expecting $150 and above discount...keep the shoes.

The pair that I have wasn't from the Space Camp because it didnt have that duct tape tab, but I have the booklet too.

Nike.com came with the booklet. GOAT discount offered is usually 10% I believe. It's really rather dumb to even discount it for that. If the guy really wanted the book that bad he can go get it on the nike spacecraft site. It's an exact copy of the book that was online.

If you explain that it didn't come with every pair you might have a chance to proceed although I know there are some listings w issues because of the book missing which i presume are cancelled sales on goat because of no discount. Their rule is that if it didn't come with every pair than its not expected with every pair. Think t shirts or stickers that are throw ins with certain pairs. So take that for what its worth.

LPU. Can’t say I thought I’d ever get these in hand!

Attachments

• D70C6E5D-A986-4111-8624-A39C2E66DE88.jpeg
    D70C6E5D-A986-4111-8624-A39C2E66DE88.jpeg
    262.4 KB · Views: 30

(random late response)

I have a DSM pair and it came with the book

Back
Top Bottom