Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

For those of you who were worried 😂 I got shipping/label Finally, and I think when the original draw I put my home zip instead of my parents but when checking out I did my parents

Who are you to criticize people wanting an update on what they spent their money on? Smh
how about messaging customer service instead of moaning about shipping on nt, you new cats weird af!
Screenshot_20220620-174533.jpg
Screenshot_20220620-174630.jpg
Screenshot_20220620-174413_Shop.jpg

3 packages im waiting for, 2 of them was ordered before the TS drop, pull your skirt down.

where them on feet pics at?

the shirt just shipped today. Kind of makes me want to skip these GPS altogether and soleswap an overshoe.

how about messaging customer service instead of moaning about shipping on nt, you new cats weird af!
Screenshot_20220620-174533.jpg
Screenshot_20220620-174630.jpg
Screenshot_20220620-174413_Shop.jpg

3 packages im waiting for, 2 of them was ordered before the TS drop, pull your skirt down.

Im waiting on 3 as well. 2 from Kith and 1 From Sachs. You Want A Medal For That? Get The **** On. Silly Bastard. Like You Don’t Wait Extra Anyway Because Of Access Point Delivery.

Prices on resell market are tanking.
Once more become in hand anyone who wants a pair should strike then.
If I struck out I’d cop a pair where they sit now or lower…

I didn’t realize they shipped my pair! Should be coming in tomorrow!

If anyone has the NikeCraft tee in a Large that didn’t get the shoes or just doesn’t want anymore, let me know! :nerd:

Getting ready to bite at aftermarket :rolleyes since prices are getting to be manageable…

How y’all sizing? I’m a 12 in Nike runners and 11.5 in AF1’s and such…Thinking the 12 will be the play here…

Anyone know how sizing is on these? Only thing I've seen is one random Redditor had them on and a bunch of people kept asking about sizing and he just kept replying "size up". But wouldn't answer if that meant .5, full size, etc.. So yeah... tts? .5 up? They look narrow.

Back
Top Bottom