Nike x Undercover Daybreak

Didn't win them with the SVD raffles, still haven't received anything from SNS ...

6AABC65F-9FF1-48C0-8BD7-5F674F702B65.jpeg
These are so cool, had to do the corny edit of them on IG.

yeah the black/white ones are great, loving my pair, and they go well with almost everything

can't decide if i should cop another cw tomorrow and if yes, which one... at first i was team yellow 100% but the other two cws have been growing on me steadily and now i'm like 40% yellow, 40% navy, 20% red

yeah the black/white ones are great, loving my pair, and they go well with almost everything

can't decide if i should cop another cw tomorrow and if yes, which one... at first i was team yellow 100% but the other two cws have been growing on me steadily and now i'm like 40% yellow, 40% navy, 20% red

I really like the citron colorway but it’s not as everyday as the black pair, so if that’s something you value maybe the navy is more doable for regular usage?

I personally like the yellow joints more than the other two. I’ll get the navy ones down the line but those are women’s and I’m a sz 13 so I don’t know :lol:

Sooo...anyone know where to cop white DayBreak laces or something similar for the Cintron pair?

missed out on notre and being able to use their discount code this morning since I was busy with work but copped from need supply instead with their code. Still had to pay shipping but better than retail plus tax for me and already got shipping from them

Back
Top Bottom