Nike x Undercover Daybreak

TTS is the move for these. After trying the Citrons on yesterday, no way I could go down .5 in these.
Well,....Going by your username.....
francis.png

That's a little too far off, in my opinion. I believe there are Air Max colorways that would better go with that jersey though. Search for the color "Battle Blue".
Ok what about this type Jersey lol

I already hav the stafford Jersey that’s why I asked lol

I’m extremely color blind and I hate asking my girl for fashion
BED30CAA-1550-4B8C-97FA-DBE48A7B6DD1.png
advice. She always make fun of me. I lol it off. But it really hurt lol
Atleast if y’all clown me I can log out lol

Dang, im poisoning myself on this page. Should I pull the trigger on a blue pair and green pair as well? Tough decisions. Any online store with a us10 for the blue with a discount code preferably if anyone can oop me an assist?

Dang, im poisoning myself on this page. Should I pull the trigger on a blue pair and green pair as well? Tough decisions. Any online store with a us10 for the blue with a discount code preferably if anyone can oop me an assist?
Folks are making come ups via offers. Start with StockX.

kungfu koala kungfu koala

Do you mean the hairy suede mudguard? Yea..suede don't take well to water. They stiffen after drying, and lose it's characteristics.

IMO, sail would be better. They’re 56-in or 142 cm which is the exact same length as the laces on AM1s.

I, too, swapped laces on the green pair. Luckily, I had a light grey that matched the lace guard. I normally don’t do that, but the red laces are too much.

I've been contemplating throwing in sail laces.

Whats the length on those?

Got my citrons today. Went with your recommendations TTS. I have a narrow feet and I like snug fit. Easily can go half size down. TTS is ok - they fit a bit weird, longwise is ok, but my feet is kind of loose and I worried if they will become to big if there stretch. Since I already use my bday code on nike, probably will stick with TTS.

seems different opinion on sizing, i actually have narrow feet but my concern is on the length, i can wear snug fit but not crushing my toes lol
And how about going half size up, would it be wiser than half size down? I really cannot find my TTS for retail...
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom