Nike Zoom Air sockliners

If anyone is still interested in getting some full length zoom air insoles, KeonClark7 would get them for us if 8 or 10 people wanted them...I'm def. interested and wanted to know if anyone else was as well. Just need 9 other people......

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

some of my insoles

fyiekl.jpg
eek.gif

What models are they all from?

Here's a new list that includes some Cole Haan models. I went to a Nordstrom Rack today and found a few pairs with Zoom in them. Big thanks to NY GIANTS 11 for the heads up.

Full-Length Zoom:
Payton IV
Flightposite III*
Zoom Lebron IV*
Zoom Talache
Zoom E-Cue
Zoom Apocalypse II
Zoom Italia
Jumpman Trifecta
Jordan Cover 3 aka Superfreak

Heel and Forefoot Zoom:
Zoom Total 90 II (articulated forefoot)
Zoom URL
Retro Flightposite*
Flighposite II*
Foamposite Lite*
Cole Haan Ryder (articulated forefoot)
Cole Haan Air Infinity

Heel Zoom:
SB Dunk
SB Blazer
Jordan 2009
Zoom Dunkesto
Zoom Harbor

Other Zoom:
OG Flightposite* (heel Air Sole, forefoot Zoom)

Unknown Zoom Insole:
Trainerposite

*indicates a thicker insole than usual

I dont remember the models...i bought them without the shoe.
I got a couple more zoom insoles that ill post later.

Damn, where do you get them?

Originally Posted by felix88

The foamposite PRO's have a full length zoom and a heel zoom air bag.
Which Zoom bag is in the insole? The full-length or the heel?

i saw those full length zoom bags on ebay.... but where did you get the insoles? i always wanted to buy them, but never new where i can get the insole for it???   im thinking, can't you just carve them out?

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

some of my insoles

fyiekl.jpg
eek.gif

What models are they all from?

Here's a new list that includes some Cole Haan models. I went to a Nordstrom Rack today and found a few pairs with Zoom in them. Big thanks to NY GIANTS 11 for the heads up.

Full-Length Zoom:
Payton IV
Flightposite III*
Zoom Lebron IV*
Zoom Talache
Zoom E-Cue
Zoom Apocalypse II
Zoom Italia
Jumpman Trifecta
Jordan Cover 3 aka Superfreak

Heel and Forefoot Zoom:
Zoom Total 90 II (articulated forefoot)
Zoom URL
Retro Flightposite*
Flighposite II*
Foamposite Lite*
Cole Haan Ryder (articulated forefoot)
Cole Haan Air Infinity

Heel Zoom:
SB Dunk
SB Blazer
Jordan 2009
Zoom Dunkesto
Zoom Harbor

Other Zoom:
OG Flightposite* (heel Air Sole, forefoot Zoom)

Unknown Zoom Insole:
Trainerposite

*indicates a thicker insole than usual

Love the thick ones from my foam lites. They are too tall for some shoes, but the insoles from shoes like the apocalypse II (most of the ones pictured above) is the liner outside of the zoom will fold up and almost never fit right in a majority of other nike shoes.

Great thread.

This thread has me really interested in learning more about Nike and the insole technology. Ive never been big on this stuff.

BTW what kind of insole does the LeBron VII have? I tried them on one day and they felt so
pimp.gif

Once again, great thread
pimp.gif

Damn, where do you get them?

Originally Posted by felix88

The foamposite PRO's have a full length zoom and a heel zoom air bag.
Which Zoom bag is in the insole? The full-length or the heel?

Actually they're both imbedded in the midsole. Nothing in the insole. The heel air bag sits underneath the full length one.

All of Instapump's with the woodgrain insole print (Top Row, and the Left Column) are from Nike SBs. I have the brown ones in my eCues, so I'm guessing they're all from Nike e-Cues. 
I remember when people were stealing these out of shoes in the outlets. 
laugh.gif
 I just took laces.

The last ones with the zoom covered are from one of the Foam or Flightposites I think (based on old photos/memories)

I always wondered where people got the ones in Insta's pick (bottom right) without any of the excess insole foam. I know one of the old sites used to sell them like that.

If KeonClark7 or anyone else is serious about those insoles, hit me on my inbox. 

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Love the thick ones from my foam lites. They are too tall for some shoes, but the insoles from shoes like the apocalypse II (most of the ones pictured above) is the liner outside of the zoom will fold up and almost never fit right in a majority of other nike shoes.
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Do you mean the liner of the sneaker you're trying to put the Zoom insole to will fold up? Or are you talking about the foam edges of the Zoom insole?

Originally Posted by jman8811

If anyone is still interested in getting some full length zoom air insoles, KeonClark7 would get them for us if 8 or 10 people wanted them...I'm def. interested and wanted to know if anyone else was as well. Just need 9 other people......

Word. If anyone is interested, PM me. If there's enough people, I can try to get some more.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Do you mean the liner of the sneaker you're trying to put the Zoom insole to will fold up? Or are you talking about the foam edges of the Zoom insole?
The foam (non-zoom part) edges of the insole will fold up on a majority of shoes. I tried them on multiple shoes of the same size. You'll put your foot in and feel the edges that are rolled up around the zoom. I'm sure you can get a decent fit, but it will take time. It will definitely be a pain on shoes where the toe box isn't easily accessible, even when the tongue is all the way up/out.

I prefer the liners from shoes like the foam lite. They are thicker one pieces that do not feel as low or responsive, however the fit right into almost any shoe. The only issue you'll run into is the height that can sometimes cause a shoe to get too tight around your foot. My toes sometimes fell asleep in my court ballistec 2.3's.

Hope that makes sense, if at all.

The foam (non-zoom part) edges of the insole will fold up on a majority of shoes. I tried them on multiple shoes of the same size. You'll put your foot in and feel the edges that are rolled up around the zoom. I'm sure you can get a decent fit, but it will take time. It will definitely be a pain on shoes where the toe box isn't easily accessible, even when the tongue is all the way up/out.

I prefer the liners from shoes like the foam lite. They are thicker one pieces that do not feel as low or responsive, however the fit right into almost any shoe. The only issue you'll run into is the height that can sometimes cause a shoe to get too tight around your foot. My toes sometimes fell asleep in my court ballistec 2.3's.

Yep, it does. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what you're saying is that while the thin Zoom insoles may fit better vertically, they fit worse horizontally. Thanks for the heads up.

Yep, it does. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what you're saying is that while the thin Zoom insoles may fit better vertically, they fit worse horizontally. Thanks for the heads up.
Bingo.

Also careful, I slipped the apocalypse ones in my vapor tour tennis shoes and got a blister from the sold moving a bit. need to glue those suckers down or something.

Originally Posted by SimplyJon

just buy soccer shoes with the zoom and all your problems are gone
One problem, soccer shoes have incredibly narrow archways. Although I did take out the zoom liners form my mercurials and put them into my golf shoes. the larger orange soles are from my 2010 TW's. The TW's have zoom in the heel so i'm not sure what material this is on the sockliners. It is comfortable, but a little thin. I did like using the soccer insoles on the course today.

4e11621f146f04c5a4272057e8250049c83b1711.jpg

great thread!

anyone currently looking for some cheap zoom insoles: there's a guy on ebay selling a few pair of whiteout nike zoom talache for $25 shipped. i picked up a pair today and he's got a few sizes left. i could care less about the shoes themselves...but $25 for a new pair of zoom insoles is well worth the price!

^ I prefer the bare full-length unit over the ones you can find in shoes, it's a lot thinner without the foam housing and fits better in shoes (toebox space and not as high off the ground).

These feel great!  I just had a pair of E-Cue insoles deflate, but they lasted for a few years.

Back
Top Bottom